.:: K Lierse SK ::.

womens hats Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
Hazel Elinor

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-12-2020 09:21:42 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Neo-paganism locates happiness in the unlimited satisfaction of desires, which means womens hats the suppression of all prohibitions. This idea acquires a semblance of credibility in the limited domain of consumer goods, who prodigious multiplication, thanks to technological progress, weakens certain mimetic rivalries. The weakening of mimetic rivalries confers an appearance of plausibility, but only that, on the stance that turns the moral law into an instrument of repression and persecution.

When we lose sight of the fact that we ourselves can be part of the mob, and start to see ourselves as innocent by virtue of our identity (racial, sexual, religious, etc.), then we fall into the same scapegoating mechanism that has captured those who hate us.I don't know how we're going to do this. But I know we had better get busy figuring it out. What is happening now in our civilization is not top hat primarily political, and it won't be solved through better politics. Read Girard. This is something happening at the most fundamental level of social psychology and cultural anthropology, and it has been building for a very long time.

This is what Girard calls the "other totalitarianism." If you're a tilley hats Christian believer, your faith tradition should have prepared you to read these particular signs of the times. Let the reader understand.I suppose in a self-created bubble, people with accusatory opinions like these don't know that there are millions of immigrants and naturalized citizens whodon't support illegal immigration. When I worked in California, I was surprised to find citizen and legal immigrant Hispanic workers at companies who regarded illegals as scabs competing for their jobs at lower rates of pay than are needed for lawful survival in America.

The great agricultural workers' advocate and organizer, Cesar Chavez, top hats was totally against unlawful immigration, used to undermine the United Farmworkers and other unions. Agricultural employees have no rights at all  just the way Big Ag likes it.I love classical art and architecture& but if I have to choose between that and having expanded personal freedom, a government safety net, a "mind your own business" culture that leaves me alone, and oh-so-dreaded convenience& well, it isn't much of a choice. I'm not going to give all that up because someone else says they feel spiritually empty. Most people are materialistic, I tend to think they'd agree with me.

I don't really encounter these moral arc of the universe bending toward good liberal types very much, I feel like it might be more of upper crust East coast thing than West coast. I'm much more likely to hear liberals complain about plastic consumer crap and decadence than conservatives. We all have our own bubbles though. Liberals do think things have improved a lot for minorities with civil rights and the sexual revolution, but most don't think that was inevitable or that it can't be suddenly man hat reversed.

As to Nietzche's Last Man problem, what are the possible solutions? Liberals and conservatives each have their own views on the cause of *What is wrong with the world today*. Conservatives have: too much government, not a free enough market, corruption of societies values, loss of a cohesive sense of culture, too many immigrants, and the elites are purposely destroying us for their own gain. Liberals have: Crony capitalism, institutional racism, too free of a market, straight up racism, consumer culture, separation of workers from the means of production, and [img]https://www.aquaticcentrecafe.ca/images/c/man hat-038gbj.jpg[/img] the elites are purposely destroying us for their own gain.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!