.:: K Lierse SK ::.

HOW TO WRITE A LETTER FOR AN ENGLISH EXAM Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
mikecook

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-05-2022 12:48:49 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

HOW TO WRITE A LETTER FOR AN ENGLISH EXAM
Having chosen English as the subject of the exam, the eleventh grader faces a difficult task. It is necessary not only to prepare well, but also to correctly write the most difficult part. Not much time is given to write a letter for freeessaywriter, seconds count, it is not always possible to invent phrases from your head in a stressful situation. That is why, when writing an exam letter, it is important to take into account the special structure in preparation. It will help in the future to quickly orient and not get confexamd.
Appeal + apology
This is an important part of the letter, becaexam it is important to greet the person initially. You can’t take it and immediately paint about how you are doing - this is impolite. That is why you should start with the word:
Dear (name of your friend who is writing the letter) ,
The most important moment! Put a comma after the treatment, as shown above!
After - we start the line from a new line and thank our friend for their time. He still wrote you a letter, he tried, it is necessary to say a parting word of respect to him in 1-2 sentences. Then, apologize why you are only writing to him now, why all this time you have become such a busy person. Also, show how much you miss a friend or be glad for his success.
Answers on questions
We proceed to the main part of the letter, which begins with a new line. There should be as many answers to a pen pal's letter as he asks questions. It is important to be as careful as possible here. Answer in the order you like. The most important thing is to logically connect your answers so that one follows from the other. Let's say a friend asks you the following things:

1. How was your holiday?
  2. What are you planning for summer?
  3. What kinds of sport do you like in summer?

You can start with how the holidays went, wedge in the answer about what sports you love and respect so far and end with your plans for the summer. Everything is very concise, logical and structured. For example:
My holiday was great as I read a lot and tried to cook well. As for sport, I like basketball. All my holiday I tried to play this game. That's why I like it so much! I'm going to fly to Italy this summer becaexam my parents want me to send there. Oh, I'm looking forward this moment of my life!
Be sure to expand the body, insert more abbreviations that give the letter a conversational color. Things to keep in mind when answering your own questions:

• phraseological units, idioms, phrasal verbs, connecting words (So, Well, Oh, Yeah, etc.);
  • a variety of words to maximize the demonstration that you can maneuver vocabulary (for example, instead of the word good, exam its many synonyms, such as wonderful, great, beautiful, etc.);
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
AnthonyMorgan

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-05-2022 09:35:03 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Οι δερματικές παθήσεις είναι ένα κοινό πρόβλημα και είναι δύσκολο να αγοράσετε ένα φάρμακο που θα σας βοηθήσει χωρίς συνταγή και η τιμή είναι εξαιρετικά υψηλή, αλλά μπορώ να προτείνω μια εξαιρετική επιλογή, αυτό το διαδικτυακό φαρμακείο https://andrikofarmakeio.com/renova-%ce%b1%ce%b3%ce%bf%cf%81%ce%ac/ θα σας βοηθήσει να βρείτε το σωστό φάρμακο χωρίς ιατρική συνταγή και σε λογικές τιμές.
adamschule85

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-08-2022 14:43:07 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Putting your address at the top right corner of the letter and the recipient's (the person receiving the letter) address further down on the left should be done before writing a formal letter. Avoid wasting a lot of time in an exam setting attempting to remember an address by having a hypothetical one prepared. Your address should be written below the date. Instead of writing the date as 17.12.2017, it should be written as 17.12.2017. Next, say hello to your reader. When addressing someone you don't know by name, use "Dear Sir/ Madam" or "To whom it may concern." Get some anime action games here and this clash of clans tower defense for free!
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!