.:: K Lierse SK ::.

with I.K. Kim. ... Yani Tseng also shot Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
blueberryjerry

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-06-2017 04:03:51 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Phil Mickelson will look to put the heartache of missing out on a second Open title behind him at the US PGA Championship at Baltusrol this week. T. J. Logan Womens Jersey . Mickelson carded a flawless 65 in the final round at Royal Troon to finish 17 under par, a total which would have won or forced a play-off in 141 of the 145 Open Championships staged to date.However, the 46-year-old was denied a sixth major title by a stunning performance from playing partner Henrik Stenson, whose closing 63 equalled the lowest score recorded in any major - Mickelson having done so as well in the first round - and gave him a winning total of 264, the lowest in major history. Fortunately for Mickelson, golfs return to the Olympics for the first time since 1904 has resulted in a compressed schedule with just one week between The Open and US PGA Championship, which the left-hander won the last time it was staged at Baltusrol in 2005. Mickelson shot a 65 in the final round The Open - but lost out to Henrik Stenson That was really a fun week, Mickelson said. That was something I cherish.Ive gone back there a number of times, they were nice enough to give me a membership and the head pro there Doug Steffen and I became very good friends and we go back and relive that final round and those moments. It was a Monday finish, which was rare, but certainly special.Mickelson was facing a par putt on the 14th when the final round was suspended due to a thunderstorm, leaving Tiger Woods as the leader in the clubhouse and 12 players to return to Baltusrol on Monday morning. After holing out on the 14th, Mickelson also parred the next before a bogey on the 16th dropped him back into a tie for the lead with Australian Steve Elkington and Denmarks Thomas Bjorn.Both players were unable to birdie the par-five 18th and that left Mickelson needing to get up and down from short of the green for his own birdie to add the US PGA title to his maiden major triumph in the 2004 Masters.It really wasnt that hard of a shot because the lie was okay and there was a bit of a hollow so the shorter I hit it the ball was going to chase and the further I hit it the ball was going to slow down, Mickelson added.I felt like I had a pretty good margin of error and hit it to about three feet. It was a good feeling.That was an important one because I always felt like once I won one major I was going to win multiple times. I needed to get that second one and got it fairly soon, a year and a half later. Flashback: Jasons dream Day We look back at Jason Days record-breaking 2015 win at Whistling Straits. Mickelson has been paired with defending champion Jason Day and two-time winner Rory McIlroy for the first two rounds, while the tradition of having the winners of the years first three majors - Danny Willett, Dustin Johnson and Stenson - in the same group has been maintained.Masters champion Willett warmed up for the final major of the year by throwing the first pitch at a New York Yankees game on Sunday and hopes the set up at Baltusrol will help him rediscover his top form. Danny Willett will be keen to recapture his Masters winning form in New Jersey Out of all the majors the US PGA is usually the fairest because the weather doesnt usually play a massive factor, said Willett, who snapped his Masters-winning putter in frustration during the US Open and finished 53rd in The Open.Its a good time of year, the weather is pretty good and the golf course set up isnt ridiculously penal like a US Open. The scoring is usually pretty decent so its more like a regular PGA Tour event and thats why you see a lot of guys who predominantly play over there compete in them.It will be nice to get a bit of sun on your back and get out of swinging it like youre in 30mph winds off your back foot!Watch the PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Thursday from 6pm. Also See: PGA Championship news Day with McIlroy, Mickelson WATCH: PGA all-time top shots Ways to watch the PGA Chad Williams Womens Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. Haason Reddick Cardinas Jersey . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No. http://www.uscardinalslockroom.com/Black-Friday-Tj-Logan-Jersey/ . Sure, Josh Browns 45-yard field goal on the third drive of overtime lifted the New York Giants to a 23-20 win over Detroit on Sunday. But the Lions (7-Cool dropped themselves out of the NFC North race by losing five of their last six games, blowing fourth-quarter leads in each setback.CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Paula Creamer easily overcame tricky morning wind conditions Thursday in the Kia Classic for a share of the first-round lead with Mariajo Uribe. Creamer and Uribe shot 5-under 67 at Aviara to finish a stroke ahead of Cristie Kerr, Shanshan Feng, Jodi Ewart Shadoff and Mi Hyang Lee. "It was swirling a lot," Creamer said about the wind. "It was pretty inconsistent at spots out there, but you just kind of have to trust your wind map or trust and see whats going on out there." A playoff winner March 2 in Singapore, Creamer had six birdies and bogeyed the par-4 15th -- her sixth hole of the day -- after her approach plugged in the face of a bunker. "I played pretty solid," Creamer said. "I had one bogey, but I gave myself a bunch of opportunities and putted really well, made some good two-putts. I think its an advantage playing early in the morning and I wanted to take that advantage." In Singapore, she made a breaking, downhill 75-foot eagle putt on the second extra hole to beat Azahara Munoz. The victory ended a 79-event drought dating to the 2010 U.S. Womens Open. "Its beneficial any time to win, but for me, it definitely has made this season, a lot sweeter, thats for sure," Creamer said. "Its made me believe even more in what were doing with my golf swing. All those hard times that Ive been struggling with the last couple of years, it just kind of puts a cap to it and all and just shows what perseverance is all about." Uribe, from Colombia,, birdied Nos. Budda Baker Womens Jersey. 2-5 and 11 in her bogey-free afternoon round. The former UCLA player won the 2007 U.S. Womens Amateur. Top-ranked Inbee Park, preparing for her title defence next week in the Kraft Nabisco Championship in Rancho Mirage, was two strokes back at 69 along with Munoz, Lexi Thompson, Lizette Salas and Tiffany Joh. "My ball-striking was great," Park said. "I hit almost probably every fairway and every green and I probably hit everything inside 15 feet. Didnt hole anything. ... "Today was like the day I could have gone 10 under, but still in the 60s. Thats all right. Three more days, keep the ball-striking like this week and next week and I think itll be good." Thompson had four birdies and a three-putt bogey. "It was a pretty consistent day," Thompson said. "Could have dropped a few more putts coming in, but overall I played very solid, so Im happy with it." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis shot 73, and 16-year-old Lydia Ko had a 74. Karrie Webb, coming off a victory Sunday in Phoenix in the JTBC Founders Cup, had a 75. The 39-year-old Hall of Famer also won the Womens Australian Open last month. DIVOTS: Kia endorser Michelle Wie shot 70. ... Defending champion Beatriz Recari had a 71. Last year, the Spaniard, won with a birdie putt from the fringe on the second hole of a playoff with I.K. Kim. ... Yani Tseng also shot 71. She won the 2012 tournament for the last of her 15 tour titles and has dropped from first to 46th in the world in a year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!