.:: K Lierse SK ::.

ist and Richard Nejez Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
blueberryjerry

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-06-2017 07:13:36 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Wayne Mardle is back with his crystal ball to cast his eye over a crucial night of Premier League Darts in Manchester and reveal his predictions. Adidas Nick Bonino Jersey . A huge night of action is in store on the penultimate leg of this years regular Premier League action. After Manchester, the curtain will come down following the first trip to Rotterdam and then Finals Night at the O2. Sky Live: Premier League Darts We preview the action in Manchester on Thursday night Michael van Gerwen claimed top spot last week and, along with a rejuvenated Phil Taylor, both men have secured a place in the top four. While their eyes are on the £25,000 bonus for finishing top, four other men have their eyes on a London spot. Robert Thornton and Raymond van Barneveld are eliminated and Gary Anderson is all but there, leaving Adrian Lewis, James Wade and Peter Wright to duke it out and Wayne believes this weeks fixtures will prove crucial......James Wade v Peter Wright James Wade is tipped to come out on top in a crucial clash with Peter Wright (Pic: Michael Cooper) I want to know why James Wade is the outsider, I dont get it. If you were to say to any darts fan, Who would you make the favourite out of James Wade and Peter Wright? they would go, Im not sure, maybe James Wade.James is more than likely to win this game The reason being its really nip and tuck now and Peter Wright had a great week last week but he does seem to lose big matches. I think this is another big match that he loses. Darts Leicester story...almost When a 1,000-1 outsider almost did the impossible Contrary to that when it gets to the real nitty gritty, James Wade doesnt fail very often.I am going for James Wade on a price-based punt in a narrow win - Peter will have one dart at 36 off 116 and James will take out 94. (Sky Bet odds: James Wade to win 2/1)Gary Anderson v Robert Thornton Gary Anderson needs just a point to secure a place at the O2 later this month It wont be an easy game for Gary but I think he will relax to a point because he has almost qualified.Robert is so in and out. You can back for him with any kind of confidence whatsoever. He has had a really tough campaign. He did well not to be eliminated, he got the draw of Michael van Gerwen.I think Gary Anderson wins this at a canter, maybe 7-3. (Sky Bet odds: Gary Anderson to win 7-3 is 9/2)Michael van Gerwen v Raymond van Barneveld MIchael Van Gerwen is determined to keep hold of top spot When will the bookies learn. 7-1, 7-1! It is ridiculous. Dont get me wrong, I wont be having a penny on van Barneveld this time.Van Gerwen is playing to a standard that I am not sure Barney can cope with, Im really not.For Barney to win, he would have to play like the World Championship [Barney won 4-3 in Decembers World Championship quarter-final], everything would have to be perfect. Van Gerwen would have to leave doubles and he would have to take out 135, then hed have to take out 121. Premier League Night 13 A look back at the talking points from events in Birmingham He wont outscore Michael, and now he cant qualify I dont see Barney giving any resistanceI think van Gerwen wins pretty simply purely because I dont think this is a game that Barney needs to win. (Sky Bet odds: Michael van Gerwen to win 7-3 is 9/2)Adrian Lewis v Phil Taylor Phil Taylor takes on Adrian Lewis in Manchester on Thursday night (Pic: Lawrence Lustig) Its a big night for Adrian. He needs to avoid defeat. He has always said that he lacks the urgency, he is sometimes too patient in the Premier League.He has had a good campaign and he is playing well. He did a real good job on Robert Thornton last week. He looked superb for the best part of six or seven legs.Phil is playing a lot better than Robert Thornton and that is the problem for Adrian.I see it being close and I think maybe it has come at a good time for Adrian. Phil is not at the top of the league and there is now a bit of pressure on Phil to get there.I just think Phil has that little bit too much for Adrian, as usual every week, Im going for a last leg thriller but Phil Taylor to win. (Sky Bet odds: Phil Taylor to win 7-4 is 13/2)You can follow all the action on Thursday with our live blog here on www.skysports.com/darts and on Sky Sports 1 from 7pm. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Fixtures/Results Prem Table Sky Live: Premier League Darts Darts betting Adidas Daniel Sprong Jersey . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. Cheap Adidas Penguins Jerseys . -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. http://www.adidaspenguinsjerseys.com/ . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time.KENT, Wash. - The Portland Winterhawks have put a slow start to the season behind them after earning their 10th straight victory on Friday by beating the host Seattle Thunderbirds 5-2 in Western Hockey League action. Taylor Leier and Brendan Leipsic each scored twice for the Winterhawks (13-3-1), who opened the campaign 3-3-1, while Garret Haar added a single goal. Nicolas Petan and Oliver Bjorkstrand had two assists apiece for Portland and are tied for second in league scoring with 34 points each in 17 games played. The Thunderbirds (11-4-2) got goals from Justin Hickman and Jaimen Yakubowski. Portlands Brendan Burke made 20 saves for the victory as Seattles Justin Myles stopped 36-of-40 shots in defeat. The Winterhawks went 2 for 4 on the power play while the Silvertips failed to score on either of their chances with the man advantage. --- RAIDERS 7 PATS 1 PRINCE ALBERT, Sask. -- The Raiders connected on five power-play chances in a penalty filled matchup against Regina. Jayden Hart and Darcy Zaharichuk each scored twice for Prince Albert (10-6-1) while Josh Morrissey had a goal and three assists. Dylan Busenius and Leon Draistl added single goals for the Raiders and Cole Cheveldave made 28 saves for the win. Geordie Maguire scored the lone goal for the Pats (8-9-0) as Mac Engel allowed seven goals on 29 shots in defeat. The two clubs combined for 156 minutes in penalties, including 10 fighting majors and five misconducts. --- BRONCOS 5 BLADES 3 SASKATOON -- Eetu Laurikainen made 30 saves and Swift Current scored twice on the power play to extend its win streak to three games. Julius Honka, Colby Cave, Jay Merkley, Zac Mackay and Connor Sanvido scored for the Broncos (9-8-1) while Coda Gordon tacked on three assists. Matt Revel had a goal and an assist for the Blades (7-9-2) as Nikita Scherbak and Brett Stovin added single goals. Troy Trombley stopped 34-of-38 shots for Saskatoon. --- TIGERS 3 AMERICANS 2 (SO) MEDICINE HAT, Alta. -- Tommy Vannelli scored the shootout winner as the Tigers extended their win streak to four games by edging Tri-City. Steven Owre and Logan McVeigh scored in regulation for Medicine Hat (11-3-2), who trailed 2-1 after 40 minutes. Beau McCue and Parker Bowles supplied the offence for the Americans (8-8-2). Marek Langhamer madde 32 saves for the Tigers while Eric Comrie turned away 28-of-30 shots in defeat. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys. --- ROCKETS 7 COUGARS 6 (SO) PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. -- Myles Bell scored twice in regulation and again in the shootout as Kelowna held on to defeat the Cougars. Tyson Baillie also scored twice for the Rockets (10-2-2), who led 6-2 late in the second period. Justin Kirkland had a goal and two assists and Kris Schmidli scored once. Zach Pochiro and Troy Bourke led the Prince George (7-8-4) offence with two goals apiece while Chase Witala and Jordan Tkatch each scored once. Kelownas Jordon Cooke earned the victory by making 34 saves. Ty Edmonds started in net for the Cougars but was pulled after giving up three goals on six shots. Brett Zarowny picked up the loss after turning away 35-of-38 shots in 61 minutes of relief. --- REBELS 2 ROYALS 1 VICTORIA -- Patrik Bartosak made 42 saves as Red Deer ended its five-game winless streak by downing the Royals. Dominik Volek had a goal and an assist for the Rebels (7-8-1) while Haydn Fleurys second-period goal stood up as the winner. Ben Walker scored for Victoria (9-8-1), which is winless in three contests. Patrik Polivka turned away 16-of-18 shots for the Royals. --- CHIEFS 6 GIANTS 4 VANCOUVER -- Adam Helewka scored four times and Mitch Holmberg had four assists as Spokane defeated the Giants. Mike Aviani had a goal and an assist for the Chiefs (12-5-0) while Dominic Zwerger added a single goal. Brett Kulak, Cain Franson, Travis McEvoy and Jackson Houck scored for Vancouver (6-10-2), which had its season-high three-game win streak halted. Spokanes Eric Williams made 23 saves for the win as Jared Rathjen turned aside 29 shots for the Giants. --- WHEAT KINGS 6 SILVERTIPS 3 EVERETT, Wash. -- Brandon made Silvertip winger Dawson Leedahl pay for his checking major 35 seconds into the game by scoring three power-play goals in less than three minutes. Jayce Hawryluk led the Wheat Kings (8-9-0) with three goals and an assist, Ryan Pulock and Rihards Bukarts each had a goal and an assist and Richard Nejezchleb scored once. Joshua Winquist scored two goals for Everett (10-3-2) and set up Tyler Sandhus as well. Jordan Papirny made 35 saves for Brandon. Daniel Cotton allowed five goals on 16 shots for the Silvertips. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!