.:: K Lierse SK ::.

een out since leaving in the first period o Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
blueberryjerry

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-06-2017 06:43:04 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

The rematch is upon us. Zach Cunningham Jersey . The San Antonio Spurs and Miami Heat will meet for the second consecutive year in the NBA Finals, starting tonight at AT&T Center. The 2013 NBA Finals went seven games, a series that went down in history as one of the all-time greats. Watch it live on TSN and TSN GO and listen to it on TSN Radio at 8pm et/5pm pt. Last year in Game 6, the Spurs were three clear with five seconds left and staff at Miamis AmericanAirlines Arena started roping off areas in anticipation for a celebration. Ray Allen hit a circus 3-pointer to tie it. The Heat prevailed in overtime to force a Game 7, which Miami won by seven in South Beach. San Antonio was literally seconds away from a fifth title in franchise history, all, not so coincidentally, under the leadership of Tim Duncan and head coach Gregg Popovich. The boss was extremely proud of this group. "I think they showed an unbelievable amount of fortitude," Popovich said after clinching a berth in the Finals. "If I can compliment my own team humbly, to have that tough loss, especially the Game 6, and not have a pity party, and come back this year and get back to the same position. I think thats fortitude, and Im really proud of them and even happier for them." And the Spurs welcome the challenge of taming the Heat and exacting revenge. "Weve got four more to win, and well do it this time," boasted Duncan. "Were happy its the Heat again. Weve got that bad taste in our mouths still." That sort of bravado is a little out of character for the mild-mannered Duncan, but perhaps the best illustration of how much the Game 6 loss still hurts. And, its also a testament to the Spurs focus. "They dont like us, they dont. I can sense it from Timmys comments over the last couple of days," LeBron James said after practice on Monday. "They wanted this, they wanted us and well be ready for the challenge. "They wanted us, they got us." This is the first Finals repeat since the Chicago Bulls and Utah Jazz both made it in 1997 and 1998. Chicago of course won both of those to complete its second three-peat. A win in this series and the Heat would earn three consecutive titles. The Los Angeles Lakers turned the same feat in between Michael Jordans Bulls and James Heat, but this Miami group is the first to reach four consecutive Finals since the Boston Celtics did it from 1984-87. "Im in the moment, I dont really think about it," said James. The Heat clinched their spot in the championship round first. They knocked off top-seeded Indiana in six games in the Eastern Conference Finals after sweeping Charlotte in the first round and needing five games against Brooklyn. The Spurs moved on with a Game 6 overtime victory over Oklahoma City Saturday night. San Antonio was pushed to a Game 7 in round one versus Dallas, but handled Portland in five games in round two. It was in the Dallas series Tony Parker injured his ankle. He sprained it and the All-Star sat out the second half of San Antonios clinching Game 6 victory over the Thunder. Thanks to four days of rest, Parker declared himself ready to go for Game 1 Thursday, but the injury could linger. "Im trying to be very positive, trying to do everything I can, eat healthy, get my rest, do all the treatment. I just trust my body," said Parker. "I had little stuff, wear and tear, but Im still here and I trust my body to hold up for the whole series." The two sides split two regular-season meetings with the home team prevailing both times. Including last years Finals, the Spurs are 5-2 in their building against the Heat, but Miami has won four straight over San Antonio and seven of their last eight at AmericanAirlines Arena. In looking for differences from last years Finals to this years, the format might be the biggest change. The NBA implemented a 2-2-1-1-1 format for this Finals as opposed to the 2-3-2 version of a year ago. Also, Miami had homecourt advantage in 2013 and this year it belongs to San Antonio, which finished with the best record in the NBA. D Onta Foreman Womens Jersey . Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. Julién Davenport Texans Jersey . 1 overall pick in the draft by the Houston Texans, is recovering from sports hernia surgery. http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texans-deshaun-watson-super-bowl-jersey-authentic/ . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process.The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will aim for a seventh straight victory and a 3-0 lead in their second round Western Conference series when they host the Anaheim Ducks in Thursdays Game 3 battle at Staples Center. Watch the Ducks vs. Kings live on TSN tonight at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt. The Kings, of course, were down 3-0 in the opening round against San Jose before becoming only the fourth team in NHL history to win a best-of-seven series after losing the first three meetings. L.A. hasnt slowed down a bit since completing that first-round comeback with a Game 7 win in San Jose, claiming the first two games of this series on the road. The Kings posted a 3-2 overtime win in Anaheim on Saturday before grabbing a 2-0 series lead with Mondays 3-1 triumph at the Honda Center. The Kings have gone on a few long playoff winning streaks in recent years. The club won eight straight at one point in 2012 en route to winning the franchises first Stanley Cup title and had a six-game winning streak last spring before falling in the conference finals to Chicago. "We just take it one game at a time, shift at a time, period at a time. All those things like that," said head coach Darryl Sutter of his teams current winning streak. Anaheim, meanwhile, hopes it can halt L.A.s hot streak on Thursday and avoid falling behind 3-0. A seventh straight win by the Kings would give them a chance to close the series with a sweep Saturday at the Staples Center. The top-seeded Ducks finished 16 points ahead of Los Angeles in the Pacific Division standings and went 4-0-1 against the Kings during the regular-season series, but so far that success hasnt translated to the playoffs. "We know we can beat this team," said Ducks defenseman Ben Lovejoy. "We feel weve had pretty even games, and theyve come out on top. I truly believe the playoffs are all about momentum. Right now, we need to put a seed of doubt in their mind. If we win (Game 3), its a 2-1 series and we have momentum. We can do that." The Kings jumped on Anaheim early in Game 2, with Marian Gaborik scoring just 34 seconds into the contest. Anaheim tied it near the midway point of the first, but Alec Martinnez scored the game-winner for L. D Onta Foreman Youth Jersey. A. at 12:07 of the first. The score remained 2-1 until Dwight King added an empty-netter in the closing minute of the third period. "Well enjoy this one night, but we have a lot of work to be done still," said Martinez. Jonathan Quick turned away 36 shots to anchor the win for the Kings. The 2012 Conn Smythe winner had stopped 69-of-72 shots sent his way in this series for a save percentage of .958. Gaborik also is having a strong series for L.A., recording three goals and an assist over the first two games to give him nine points (6 goals, 3 assists) in nine games this postseason. The Slovakian sniper was the hero of Game 1, tying it late in regulation before scoring the winner 12:07 into overtime. Anze Kopitar has been on fire for the Kings as well, notching at least one point in all nine of the clubs postseason games this spring. The star centerman had an assist on Monday and leads all skaters in the playoffs with 14 points (4g, 10a). Kopitar has reached the scoresheet in all nine games this postseason. Patrick Maroon scored the only goal of Game 2 for the Ducks, who had won all three of their home games in a 4-2 series win over Dallas in the opening round. Jonas Hiller gave up two goals on 16 shots in the loss. "This series isnt over. We can go to Staples Center, get a few bounces and bring this series back tied," said Anaheim head coach Bruce Boudreau. The Ducks were 3-0 on the road against the Kings during the regular season, but one of those wins came outdoors at Dodger Stadium on Jan. 25. Thursdays battle will mark the first postseason game between the clubs at the Staples Center, as this series marks the first playoff encounter between L.A. and Anaheim. The Kings played Monday without defensemen Willie Mitchell and Robyn Regehr in the lineup and both players could be out again with undisclosed injuries. Mitchell last played in Game 6 against San Jose, while Regehr has been out since leaving in the first period of Game 1 against Anaheim. Matt Greene has filled in for Mitchell in the lineup, while Jeff Schultz replaced Regehr on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!