.:: K Lierse SK ::.

. John Mallinger shot 67-73 to finish Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
blueberryjerry

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-06-2017 06:46:04 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Vancouver Whitecaps captain Jay DeMerit has not travelled with the team to New England and is expected to miss Saturdays match against the Revolution. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Authentic . The Whitecaps captain is being rested. DeMerit has started both of the Whitecaps games this season, as they have opened the campaign with a win and a draw. The 34-year-old signed a new contract with the club in the off-season. Cheap Larry Fitzgerald Jersey . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. Cheap Drew Stanton Jersey . According to a report from CSN Bay Area, the 49ers are bracing for 6-8 game suspension for their outside linebacker. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseyselite.com/ . His brother — Red Lake chiropractor Richard Radford — is en route to Sochi to cheer on his younger brother. "Ive been getting texts from Eric and he just says the atmosphere is amazing, its special,” he said.HALIFAX - Canadas Roger Sloan won the Nova Scotia Open on Sunday for first Web.com Tour title, holing a 5-foot par putt on the first hole of a playoff with Derek Fathauer. The 27-year-old Sloan, a former Texas-El Paso player from Merritt, B.C., played 37 holes Sunday after high wind from Tropical Storm Arthur wiped out third-round play Saturday. After the victory, the fans celebrated with a spontaneous rendition of "O Canada." "I love being a Canadian," Sloan said. "They just broke out in song. This means so much to win this here. I dont know which feels better — to win or to be done today. It was a long day." Sloan closed with rounds of 71 and 70 to match Fathauer at 11-under 273 on Ashburn Golf Clubs New Course. Fathauer had rounds of 71 and 66. Sloan earned $117,000 to jump from 80th to 12th on the money list with $149,303, putting him into position to earn a PGA Tour card as a top-25 finisher in the regular season. "Thats just icing on the cake," Sloan said. Sloan rebounded from a bogey on No. 12 with birdies on Nos. Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys. 13 and 14 and closed with four pars. "I had zero awareness of where I stood all day," Sloan said. "I asked my caddie on 18 where we stood and he told me that up-and-down would get me in a playoff." He holed a 4 1/2-footer on the par-4 18th to force the playoff. "That was ticklish putt," he said. "It went down a cliff." Fathauer bogeyed Nos. 16 and 18 in regulation, three-putting from 25 feet on the last hole. "I kind of fumbled things coming in," Fathauer said. Fathauers drive on No. 18 in the playoff found the trees to the right, while Sloan split the fairway. Fathauer clipped the trees on his second, leaving him 100 yards away, while Sloan hit to 40 feet. Fathauer missed his par attempt from 30 feet, and Sloan holed his par putt for the win. Sloan is the third Canadian to win a Web.com Tour event in Canada, following Richard Zokol in the 2001 Canadian PGA Championship and David Hearn in the 2004 Alberta Classic. John Mallinger shot 67-73 to finish third at 8 under. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!