.:: K Lierse SK ::.

she ran her race, she won it, she gets all the credit and w Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-03-2018 09:10:18 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

The franchise tag dispute, whether Jimmy Graham should be paid as a tight end or wide receiver, none of that matters now. Corey Liuget Jersey . Graham and the New Orleans Saints have agreed to terms on a new contract. According to ESPNs Adam Schefter, its a four-year, $40 million deal with $21 million guaranteed. The All-Pro broke the news on his Twitter account Tuesday, tweeting “Its official Im bleeding black and gold this morning!" Its official Im bleeding black and gold this morning! Thank you WhoDatNation for all the support. — Jimmy Graham (@TheJimmyGraham) July 15, 2014 The deal comes just ahead of the 4pm et deadline for franchise tagged players to sign new contracts with their teams. Graham of course filed a grievance when he was first tagged by the team, asking to be considered a wide receiver rather than a tight end, which would have pushed the price of his franchise tag higher. The grievance was ultimately rejected. The former third-rounder has 301 catches for 3,863 yards and 41 touchdowns in his four-year career, all with the Saints. Junior Seau Jersey .Stanton suffered fractures in his face and other injuries when he was hit by a pitch Sept. 11. The Marlins are confident hell fully recover and be ready for spring training, and they hope to reach a long-term agreement with him. Jason Verrett Jersey . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Tyrell-Williams-Elite-Jersey/ .S. Olympic hockey management team have been making what he called "ghost rosters" since August. TORONTO -- Amis Holiday couldnt find a clear path to the winners circle in the Queens Plate or the Prince of Wales Stakes, so he got another chance in the Breeders Stakes. Under a clean ride from jockey Luis Contreras on Sunday afternoon, Amis Holiday cruised by horses on the outside to win the $500,000 final jewel of the Canadian Triple Crown. Second to Lexie Lou in the Queens Plate on polytrack and third to Coltimus Prime in the Prince of Wales on dirt, Amis Holiday validated trainer Josie Carrolls confidence by winning on the turf course at Woodbine Race Track. "I think it says a lot about this horse," Carroll said. "Not many horses can do all three and do them well, so I just think we have an exceptional horse." Amis Holiday, who beat long shot Interpol by three-quarters of a length, was the only horse to run all three legs of the Canadian Triple Crown. The morning-line favourite who went off as the second choice at odds of 2-to-1 showed no fatigue from his third race in seven weeks and looked to be on top of his game at 1 1/2-mile. After the Prince of Wales last month, Carroll had some reservations about bringing Amis Holiday back for the 124th running of the Breeders Stakes. He had never run on turf before, but she told owner Ivan Dalos it was worth seeing what Amis Holiday had to offer. "When I put him on the course he just lit it up. I said, Boy, weve got to take a serious look," Carroll said. "The last three days hes been wanting to eat meat. Hes been really serious. Here we are and he got it done." Amis Holiday got it done in 2:30.12, paying 6.70 to win, 3.80 to place and 2.80 to show. He impressed Carroll by saving some acceleration for the finish and galloping out strong. With Big Red Bugsy setting the pace as the early leader, Contreras kept Amis Holiday in stalking position "sitting behind the speed" but not too far back in the pack. "I wanted to keep him with the other horses, keep him busy," Contreras said. "I know my horse is very brave, hes been in trouble before. He was going great." Carroll told Contrreras that "trouble always seems to find this horse and instructed him to use the big, wide turf course at Woodbine. Joey Bosa Jersey. The 28-year-old who won the 2011 Breeders Stakes aboard Pender Harbour did just that. "It was really well done on Luiss part," Carroll said. "I think because we run so few mile and a half races in North America, the jockeys dont ride as many and sometimes they think they have to take back, have to take back and when everybodys taking back youve got no pace in front and you cant close. "And I think he just really read this race well at every stage." Rolling along the outside down the stretch, Amis Holiday passed final-turn leader Squeeze the King and Interpol to hit the wire first. It was the horses "tremendous kick at the end" that Contreras said made it happen. Eurico Rosa da Silva, who rode Up With the Birds to last years Breeders Stakes title, thought he had a winning trip with Squeeze the King, who finished third. "When we got to the stretch, the pace was very slow, so I thought Im going to kick it in here because I had so much horse and I thought I was going to get the money," da Silva said. "But he ran a great race." Bangkok was fourth. Unikat, the post-time favourite at 2-to-1, finished last in the 12-horse field. Interpols jockey, Jesse Campbell, was thrilled the 18-to-1 shot made such a huge run to get up for second. "He was getting tired in the end, but he kept hanging in there," Campbell said. "He ran so hard. You have to be proud of him. The best horse won the race. Im tickled to run second." Carroll was glad to run second to Lexie Lou in the Queens Plate on July 6, even if a better trip mightve landed Amis Holiday in first with a legitimate shot at the first Canadian Triple Crown since Wando in 2003. "Its really tough to second guess a trip in the Queens Plate," Carroll said. "You cant take anything away from the filly that won that race. At the end of the day, she ran her race, she won it, she gets all the credit and we did it today." China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!