.:: K Lierse SK ::.

59.2 percent from the floor. Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-03-2018 02:49:42 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

OTTAWA - Kevin Martin, one of the most successful skips in Canadian curling history, will be inducted into the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame later this year. Jake Elliott Jersey . The Edmonton native led Canada to a gold medal in mens curling at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. He also won four Canadian titles and a world championship over his career. Martin, who announced his retirement from competitive curling in April, won a record 18 events on the World Curling Tour Grand Slam series, including his career-capping victory last month at the Players Championship in Summerside, P.E.I. "It really is a thrill to be named to the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame and be mentioned with some of my curling heroes," Martin said in a release. "The sport of curling has taken me around the world and Ive met some truly wonderful people and had some amazing experiences, while also being blessed with gifted teammates over the years who helped me achieve this. Being named to the Hall of Fame is a great way to cap a career, and Im grateful for the honour." Martin will be inducted along with Dominion Insurance chief executive officer George Cooke, who was the driving force behind the creation Dominion Curling Club Championship (now the Travelers Curling Club Championship) in 2009. Chris Maragos Jersey . -- Brendan Leipsic had two goals and an assist and Nicolas Petan extended his point streak to 11 games as the Portland Winterhawks slipped past the Red Deer Rebels 5-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Reggie White Jersey .C. - Nick Merkley and Damon Severson each had a goal and two assists as the Kelowna Rockets downed the visiting Seattle Thunderbirds 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League playoff action. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-timmy-jernigan-black-jersey/ . A criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court said his girlfriend told police they got into the argument early Thursday at his suburban Minneapolis home.Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - Roosevelt Jones had 19 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to lead No. 15 Butler in a 93-51 win over Kennesaw State. Kelan Martin posted 17 points while Kellen Dunham gave 13 and Kameron Woods scored 11 for the Bulldogs (8-1), who have won four straight. We were able to execute and do some things offensively, Butler head coach Chris Holtmann said. Defensively, we know we need to be better in some areas. But I thought it was a good effort. Yonel Brown scored 14 points while Orlando Coleman and Delbert Love each gave 11 points for the Owls ((3-7), who have lost three straight. Patrick Robinson Jersey. Butler held a 14-5 lead four minutes in off a Jones jumper, and a 3-point play by Tyler Wideman later in the half staked the team to a 28-13 advantage. Holding a 52-27 lead going into the second half, the Bulldogs made it a 62-33 game off a Jones tip-in 4 1/2 minutes into the final stanza. Butler cruised the rest of the way for the easy victory. Game Notes Butler plays at Tennessee on Sunday ... This was the first meeting between these schools ... Butler shot 59.2 percent from the floor. China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!