.:: K Lierse SK ::.

, finishing second and Eri Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-03-2018 02:35:32 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Andrew Johnston insists that he will not put any pressure on himself going into the final round of The Open at Royal Troon. Terrell McClain Jersey . The popular Englishman, nicknamed Beef, is in fourth place - albeit seven shots off leader Henrik Stenson - with just 18 holes to play and has developed a real rapport with the crowd at the South Ayrshire course. Leaderbaord The 145th Open However, rather than feeling burdened by the situation, Johnston plans to approach the final day in the same manner as he has the first three. I just want go and do the same, he told Sky Sports. Ill have a nice lie in again, get up and have a few cups of tea, head into the physio truck, have a warm up, get some food and go again.Well see what happens, Im not going to put any pressure on myself. Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss The Open. Watch the final round for £6.99. No contract. Im playing pretty decent golf so Im going to go out and enjoy it, like I did today [Saturday].My theory is that if I can go out and give 100 per cent, make sure I concentrate on every shot, then Im happy with that. What will be, will be. Johnston went round in 70 on Saturday, carding three birdies and two bogeys, to finish on five under and was, on the whole, satisfied with his performance.I played nicely, I dont think I took advantage on the front nine on the par fives, the 27-year-old said. Johnston received warm support throughout his round I drove the ball really well early on but I didnt take advantage but I hung on really well on the back nine so overall I think it was a pretty decent score.As for the support he received as he went round the course, he added: I loved it. Thats what its about, you dream of it as a kid. I love acknowledging it and having fun. Also See: Stenson snatches Open lead Leaderboard WATCH: Beef smashes burger! WATCH: Rory snaps his club Tress Way Jersey . -- Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans final five games this season. Sammy Baugh Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. http://www.cheapredskinslockroom.com/AUTHENTIC-SAMAJE-PERINE-REDSKINS-JERSEY/ . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an .WHISTLER, B.C. -- Marie-Michele Gagnon completed a sweep of North American slalom titles on Tuesday by winning her 11th Canadian championship. Gagnon, from Lac-Etchemin, Que., won the U.S. nationals slalom title on the weekend by just one one-hundredth of a second and secured the double by winning Tuesdays race in Whistler, B.C., by clocking a two-run combined time of 1:45.27 seconds-- more than two seconds faster than her closest competitor. "Having a Canadian championship is always a good title. Its a cool thing, for sure," said Gagnon, who has national titles in slalom, giant slalom, super-G and super combined. Jonathan Allen Jersey. "There was a lot of snow and it made it pretty soft. Challenging conditions today." Gagnon, who is ranked sixth in the world in slalom and had a stellar 2013-14 season, racking up more than 500 World Cup points overall and claiming her first World Cup victory. She has more Canadian titles than any other active racer and despite being only 24. Gagnon led a 1-2-3 of Canadian World Cup slalom skiers, with Britt Phelan of Mont-Tremblant, Que., finishing second and Erin Mielzynski, of Collingwood, Ont., finishing third. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!