.:: K Lierse SK ::.

out to Robidas, who told his former teammate not Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-03-2018 08:51:45 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

KANSAS CITY, Kan. Tomas Tatar Jersey . -- Sporting Kansas City overcame an early scare to finally get past its post-season nemesis. After being bounced from the Eastern Conference playoffs by Houston in each of the past two seasons, Sporting fell behind the Dynamo 1-0 in the third minute on Saturday night in the second leg of the Eastern Conference final. But with a first-half equalizer from C.J. Sapong and Dom Dwyers game-winner in the 63rd minute, Sporting advanced to its first MLS Cup Final since 2004 with a 2-1 victory. "We didnt panic," Dwyer said. "We kept on doing what we do, and we got the result we wanted. Were happy right now, but were very much focused on two weeks time. Were going to enjoy it, and its extra motivation to have MLS Cup at home." Kansas City will play host to either Portland or Real Salt Lake on Dec. 7. Sporting and the Dynamo played to a scoreless draw two weeks ago in the first leg of the conference final. Houston, the runner-up in 2011 and 2012, will miss the title game for the first time in three years. "I think as far as this series, we deserved it," Sporting manager Peter Vermes said. "We played smart and I think we showed real maturity. Three years ago I think we were very new to this when we played them in the same situation. We were very new, in everything. I even think our fans were new to it. There was a lot of apprehension that year, but I think this year was very different. I think the players understood the task at hand. Even though they scored early, we never panicked." Houston midfielder Brad Davis acknowledged being disappointed to not make it back to a third straight final, but said it was an accomplishment for the Dynamo to get as far as they did after finishing fourth in the East during the regular season. "Its very difficult. Im unbelievably proud to be a part of this team," Davis said. "I feel like people were counting us out a long time ago and we kept plugging away. Thats what this team does." The Dynamo scored on a goal from Oscar Boniek Garcia, whose shot deflected off centre back Matt Besler after a pass from Davis. Sapong responded in the 14th minute, scoring from short range after Houston defender Bobby Boswell misplayed Graham Zusis through ball. Dwyers decisive goal came after a precise through ball from Benny Feilhaber, with Dwyer finishing low past Dynamo keeper Tally Hall. "That was one of the classier goals youll see," Hall said. "His cut and finish made for one of the better goals Ive seen this year." Kris Draper Jersey . The Canadian Luge Association officially named seven athletes to the 2014 Olympic team Tuesday. Edney, will lead teenagers John Fennell and Mitchel Malyk into their first Games in mens singles. Tristan Walker and Justin Snith will represent Canada in doubles, while Gough, will be joined by Kimberley McRae in womens singles. Justin Abdelkader Jersey . -- A deflected pass that landed in DeSean Jacksons hands. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/michael-rasmussen-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.DALLAS -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Stephane Robidas says he will need surgery to replace a screw in his broken right leg. While talking to reporters during the first intermission of Game 4 on Wednesday night, Robidas got emotional when asked about the disappointment of missing the rest of the playoffs. Robidas was hurt early in the second period of Game 3 when he was undercutt by Ryan Garbutt, who was diving for a puck. Alex Delvecchio Jersey. Robidas broke the same leg in the same building Nov. 29 while still playing for Dallas, which traded him to Anaheim last month. Robidas says this break is above where he had a rod surgically inserted for the previous break. Garbutt reached out to Robidas, who told his former teammate not to worry about it. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!