.:: K Lierse SK ::.

are most appropriate Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-04-2018 05:02:16 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

LOS ANGELES -- Bartolo Colon took the mound with a heavy heart, and teammate Lucas Duda helped make the day a bit easier with a big bat. Buster Skrine Jersey . Duda homered twice, drove in a career-high five runs and was involved in the New York Mets first triple play in over four seasons, allowing Colon to breeze to an 11-3 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday. "Im sure Bartolo had other things on his mind than baseball, obviously with his situation," Duda said. "We all tried to kind of rally around him and give him as much support as we could. Hes an unbelievable person. And to go out there and do what he did today shows the kind of heart he has." Colon (12-10) gave up two runs and five hits over six innings and struck out five, just six days after his mother Adriana passed away on Monday from breast cancer. After the game, the 41-year-old right-hander returned to the Dominican Republic to attend her funeral. But he told manager Terry Collins hell be back in time to start next Saturday against Philadelphia. "What he did impressed me, but it didnt surprise me," Collins said. "Hes had a tough week. And when he came off after the sixth, I think thats the first time in his career hes ever said: Im done. "He was very bothered by the fact that he needed to get home and that he was going to miss a start, because he knew what it meant to the team," Collins added. "He felt terrible about it, but I said: Look, youve got to do what youve got to do." Colons 92nd and final pitch resulted in the Mets first triple play since May 19, 2010 at Washington. Moments after Adrian Gonzalezs RBI single in the sixth trimmed the Dodgers deficit to 7-2, Matt Kemp hit a sharp grounder in the hole to third baseman Eric Campbell, who threw to second for the force before Daniel Murphy relayed to first. Yasiel Puig tried to score from second, but Travis dArnaud took the throw from Duda and tagged him out. "Hes fast and aggressive, so you have to be aware of that," Duda said. Kevin Correia (2-1) lasted only three innings on his 34th birthday, giving up seven runs -- five earned -- and seven hits. Despite the loss, the Dodgers maintained their 4 1-2 game lead on San Francisco in the NL West following the Giants 14-6 defeat at Washington. Duda, Ruben Tejada and dArnaud all homered against the right-hander, who was making his third start since the Dodgers acquired him from Minnesota. Dudas added his 26th of the season in the ninth against Jamey Wright. This was the 10th time in Correias 12-year career that he has allowed three or more homers. "Keeping the ball down isnt always the problem. Its getting it where I want it to go," Correia said. TRAINERS ROOM Mets: Closer Jenrry Mejia, who pitched a perfect inning Saturday after experiencing back problems during the series in Oakland, will be watched closely by the training staff the rest of the way. "You can just see the difference in his stuff when hes rested," manager Terry Collins said. Dodgers: SS Hanley Ramirez was reinstated from the disabled list and was 0 for 4 with two strikeouts after missing 14 games because of an oblique strain on his right side. ... INF Erisbel Arruebarrena was optioned to Class-A Rancho Cucamonga to clear a roster spot. UP NEXT Mets: Dillon Gee (4-6, 3.84 ERA) takes the ball Tuesday night in the opener of a three-game series against Atlanta, trying to end the longest losing streak of his career. He is 0-5 with a 5.71 ERA in seven starts since beating the Braves 4-1 on July 9. Dodgers: Roberto Hernandez (7-9, 3.78 ERA) pitches the opener of a two-game set at Arizona Tuesday night, his fourth start since the Dodgers obtained him from Philadelphia. IN-GAME INJURIES Slumping Mets third baseman David Wright, who came in 9 for 12 against Correia, left the game following the Mets big rally because of a muscle spasm on the right side of his neck. ... Murphy was taken out late because of tightness in his calf. Darron Lee Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey . An offseason trade acquisition from Kansas City, Greinkes National League debut was delayed by a non-baseball injury in the spring, and he was 0-1 after dropping an 8-0 decision at Atlanta in his initial appearance with the Brewers on May 4. http://www.authenticjetsfanatic.com/c-10-customized.aspx . Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hey Kerry, I need you to explain this to me. How can you call opposite, offsetting penalties at the same time? By this I mean calling a diving penalty right alongside and tripping penalty? In Saturdays Canucks-Flames game, there was an offsetting penalty called against Kevin Bieska and Markus Granlund. Bieksa was called for hooking while Granlund was called for holding the stick. My question is how you can call these penalties? How can a player be called for tripping if the other player was diving?? How can Kevin be called for hooking when the Calgary player clearly had a hold of his stick? For me this does not make sense. If I dive, then you clearly did not trip me. If I tripped you, then clearly you did not dive. Please help clarify this so I do not have to yell louder at the TV while watching games. Thanks, Justin Clark, Vancouver Justin: First, let me explain how offsetting penalties can in fact be called on a play, after which I will provide my take on why that should not have been the case once Markus Granlund grabbed and pulled Kevin Bieksas stick under and through his own arms. Justin, you cited diving as a secondary penalty which often leaves fans confused and scratching their heads. Diving/embellishment is a current hot-button-issue that has been allowed to flourish in recent years. Embellishment thrived in epidemic proportions during the playoffs last season and drew comparisons to poor theatrical performances demonstrated in soccer. Until this current season, the referees have not been given the full support of management that they required to eradicate diving from the game. Had the refs received the necessary support, I am confident embellishment would have been greatly diminished similar to the successful measures taken to deal with obstruction a few years ago. Any previous lack of support however, appears to have changed through a strong mandate given to the officials at their training camp in September and continued to this point of the season. Players are being held accountable for unnatural falls to various forms of restraint (illegal or otherwise). While it is not often that we see a stand-alone diving penalty, they have been assessed with more frequency this season than in the past. Repeat diving offenders are not only being fined but are subjected to public embarrassment and additional scrutiny by the officiating community by having their names published. Let me explain how a referee can call a tripping infraction and a diving penalty on the same play. Once the referee raises his arm to signal any infraction that he determines has been committed, the resulting actions of the player fouled are also under close scrutiny. Nothing used to annoy me more than when I responded immediately to a legitimate infraction only to have the player that had been fouled attempt to sell it through embellishment/diving. Players that embellish must be held accountable ffor their dishonesty along with the ultimate embarrassment they heap upon the game. Christian Hackenberg Jersey. The referees are charged to use their authority and discretion wisely when determining if a player resorts to embellishment. I support them in their efforts. While I fully support the referees cause to eliminate diving and readily admit that offsetting penalties are sometimes deserved, I do not believe that Kevin Bieksa committed a hooking violation on this play. Bieksa cut across from his right side defence position, just inside the Canuck blue line, to accidentally deflect a loose puck onto the stick of Granlund who was attacking the Canuck zone from his right side. Bieksa responded by bringing his stick down and across the thigh pad of Granlund in an effort to apply a legal stick-check. The stick of Bieska did not hook or impede the hands or body of the Flames attacker at this point but instead bounced off Granlunds thigh pad. Bieksas stick was then firmly grabbed and controlled by the left hand of Granlund. Referees are instructed to apply a catch and release standard whenever a player uses his hand to relocate a stick that is placed in a vulnerable or unsafe location about his body. The legal catch and release (closing hand on the stick for safety measures) is distinctly different from fending off an active stick check with an open palm or forearm designed to protect the puck. Both maneuvers are deemed legal so long as the closed hand on the stick is executed quickly and only designed to move an opponents out of harms way. If the stick is held for any extended time to gain an advantage then a minor penalty should be assessed to the attacking player for holding the stick. (Rule 54.2) On this play the referee did not react to Bieksas initial stick-check action, nor did he respond by raising his arm when Granlund firmly grasped the stick in his hand and continued attacking toward the net. Bieksa had no choice but to raise his right arm in surrender and ultimately give up on the play, aside from continuing to move his feet, once his stick was effectively taken from him. Granlund could have avoided a penalty if he had released and pushed the stick away from his body in this moment. Instead, Granlund used his hand to further relocate Bieksas stick under his left arm and across his body. At this point of the play the referee had still not yet raised his arm to signal an infraction for either hooking (Bieksa) or holding of the stick (Granlund). It wasnt until Granlund attempted to make a play near the net and lost the puck that the referee raised his arm and assessed offsetting minor penalties. The only infraction committed on this play was by Markus Granlund. Since Granlund had possession and control of the puck at the time he grabbed, relocated, and clamped down on Bieksas stick the whistle should have been blown to impose a holding the stick penalty prior to any subsequent attempt by the Calgary attacker to make a play with the puck. There are situations when offsetting penalties are most appropriate Justin, this just wasnt one of them. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Max123

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-07-2022 18:31:09 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

If you have lost your content that you’re typing in Word Document, then need not to worry as there are many ways to retrieve the document quickly and reliably, whether or not your work has been accidentally deleted or lost due to Microsoft word crash then there are ways that can be used to retrieve them. How to recover unsaved word document It happens when sudden power off or due to a sudden close of the document your working might have got closed, and the Word Document does have some technology tips that can be used to retrieve these documents and as well there are ways that some of its data do save in cache which help us to bring them back.
Max123

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-01-2024 18:30:22 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Board Model Papers 2024 Download with Suggestions for 10th Class Textbooks 2024 Pdf Download and SSLC New Syllabus Sample Question Paper 2024 and different types of model papers boardmodelpaper.com and question papers for following the website and Arts, Science, Commerce Stream Subject Wise Solved Question Bank for Hindi & English Medium Students with Exam Pattern & Blueprint and subject Wise with 11th & 12th Question Bank 2024 for General & Vocational Course Languages & Subjects Important Question for the above link.
Anton24

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-02-2024 14:24:47 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

My wife and I finally decided to buy thailand real estate but it was not easy to find something suitable. So we decided to find a company to help. And luckily we found a company that can help. Our team of professionals boasts many years of experience in this field, ensuring that every transaction is handled with the utmost care and expertise. If you are looking for a trusted partner to help you in your real estate endeavors around the world, look no further than World Estate - they are simply second to none.
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!