.:: K Lierse SK ::.

practitioners is increasing in a rapid speed Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
zhangsan520

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-11-2018 02:13:15 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

WASHINGTON Minnesota Twins Throwback Jersey , Jan. 8 (Xinhua) -- Women who work on night shifts could have an increased risk of developing multiple common cancers, especially breast cancer, researchers from China said Monday.

Xuelei Ma, an oncologist at Sichuan University, and his colleagues performed a meta-analysis using data from 61 articles comprising 114,628 cancer cases and 3,909 New York Mets Throwback Jersey ,152 participants from North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.

It turned out that overall, long-term night shift work among women increased the risk of cancer by 19 percent.

When analyzing specific cancers, the researchers found that this population had an increased risk of skin (41 percent), breast (32 percent) New York Yankees Throwback Jersey , and gastrointestinal cancer (18 percent) compared with women who did not perform long-term night shift work.

After stratifying the participants by location, Ma found that an increased risk of breast cancer was only found among female night shift workers in North America and Europe.

"We were surprised to see the association between night shift work and breast cancer risk only among women in North America and Europe," said Ma. "It is possible that women in these locations have higher sex hormone levels, which have been positively associated with hormone-related cancers such as breast cancer."

A further analysis looked specifically at long-term night shift work and risk of six types of cancer among female nurses.

They found that those who worked the night shift had an increased risk of breast (58 percent), gastrointestinal (35 percent), and lung cancer (28 percent) compared with those that did not work night shifts.

Of all the occupations analyzed, nurses had the highest risk of developing breast cancer if they worked the night shift.

What's more Washington Nationals Throwback Jersey , the researchers found that the risk of breast cancer increased by 3.3 percent for every five years of night shift work.

The findings were published in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.

"Night shift, as a current social phenomenon, is gaining rising popularity and can have adverse effects on health," Ma said in an email to Xinhua. "It's warranted for long-term night shifters to receive tumor screening. Meanwhile, personnel protection measures should be considered."

OSLO Oakland Athletics Throwback Jersey , Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- Trond Giske, a deputy leader of Norway's main opposition Labour Party, announced his resignation on Sunday following accusations that he had sexually harassed women.

Giske, 51, who had held several ministerial posts in Labour governments, has recently been accused with sexual harassment in several situations, although their details have not been made public.

"The main reason I'm doing this is that it's impossible for me and my family to continue to withstand the pressure we've been under in the last few weeks Philadelphia Phillies Throwback Jersey ," Giske said on Facebook.

"The second reason is the consideration of the Labour Party and the important work we have ahead of us," he said.

Giske, one of two deputy leaders of the Labour Party, said he would also resign his post as the party's chief on finance policy if requested by the party.

He was expected to remain as a Member of Parliament for the 2017-2021 term.

Giske said he looked forward "to giving my version" of events tied to the sexual harassment accusations and "want to answer questions that are posed and address what I believe is incorrect."

"I apologize again for things I have done that have caused discomfort to others. I have not always been conscious enough of my own role in all situations, especially those informal or private. I'm sorry," he said.

Giske served as Minister of Education, Research and Church Affairs from 2000 to 2001 Pittsburgh Pirates Throwback Jersey , as Minister of Culture and Church Affairs from 2005 to 2009 and as Minister of Trade and Industry from 2009 to 2013.

Taekwondo is attracting more people world widely. Along with the wide spread of this indoor sport, the need for Taekwondo shoes is increasing. To better protect your feet and ankles, wearing a pair of Taekwondo shoes can be the best measure when practicing Taekwondo. Made in China here provides you with soft leather and fine Taekwondo shoes.

Wearing Taekwondo shoes better protects your feet and ankle!
Along with the introduction and wide spread of Taekwondo, the number of its practitioners is increasing in a rapid speed. As a martial art sport, a superior way of self-defense, Taekwondo is gaining tremendous reputation in world?s sports areas, and it is attracting people from young to old San Diego Padres Throwback Jersey , from men to women, and from East to West. Practicing Taekwondo can be difficult, because if you have ever practiced Taekwondo, you would know that when practicing it, you use your feet and ankle a lot, so it is easy to get them hurt. Therefore, to better protect your feet and ankle San Francisco Giants Throwback Jersey , to wear a pair of Taekwondo shoes is your best choice.

Made in China can provide you with high-quality indoor sports shoes.
But how can people choose a good pair of Taekwondo shoes? Taekwondo coaches suggest that a high quality pair of Taekwondo shoes must fit comfortably for your feet as well as your ankles. Apart from that, the sole should be strong and frictional enough to bear weight and grip the floor. Ningbo Supwind Sports Co., Ltd, a Ningbo manufacture of Martial Arts shoes, provides customers with Taekwondo shoes made with soft leather, which protects your feet from careless bruise and sprain whenever possible. Its products are recommended by National Sports Article Show, and receive Gold Phoenix Award in China Sporting Goods Show. Moreover Tampa Bay Rays Throwback Jersey , they are authenticated by China Lab, which guarantees your use. Those shoes feature a soft rubble sole, which as it said before, is frictional and designed for a better grip on the floor. Apart from its proven high quality,. Dak Prescott Jersey Christian McCaffrey Womens Jersey Carson Wentz Womens Jersey Calvin Ridley Youth Jersey Baker Mayfield Kids Jersey Antonio Brown Kids Jersey Alvin Kamara Kids Jersey A.J. Bouye Jaguars Jersey Adrian Peterson Redskins Jersey Zach Ertz Eagles Jersey
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!