.:: K Lierse SK ::.

That day was Wednesday, and the time was 10:30 a.m. ET Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
zhangzk

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-11-2018 03:47:28 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Bud Light unveils 9’ statue of Nick Foles Philadelphia Eagles Hats , Doug Pederson calling ‘Philly Philly’ in the Super Bowl Bud Light released a teaser last week, announcing they had one more surprise for the Super Bowl-winning Philadelphia Eagles, and would unveil their gift the day before the 2018 regular season opener.We all know what happened after that Philadelphia Eagles Hoodie , resulting in one of the best plays in Super Bowl history, and setting the course for the city’s first Super Bowl win.The statue will be on display on HeadHouse Plaza as part of Bud Light’s fan activation space at Lincoln Financial Field.It’s a very cool honor for a head coach who I would expect to be the longterm guy in Philly, and a quarterback who started his career here, but is ultimately still the backup. This is a great way to honor Nick Foles and what he’s done for the organization...but they better build a Carson one when he wins his first Super Bowl, too.Fantasy Football Week 2: Which Eagles Should I Start? Earlier in the week we looked at some of the best start and sit options throughout the NFL, but in preparation of the Eagles week 2 match up against the Bucs, lets take a more Eagles-centric look at some of your fantasy options:Nick Foles: SITFor the second week in a row, QB Carson Wentz has been declared out as he recovers from his knee injury. Also Customized Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys , for the second straight week, I’m going to have to recommend you avoid Mr. Foles. (QB3)Jay Ajayi: STARTAjayi finished week 1 with the 10th most points among running backs in standard leagues (13th in PPR). Ajayi was not targeted in the passing game but as long as he is getting 15+ carries a game, he remains a high upside RB2.(RB2)Corey Clement: SITClement had just 5 carries in week 1 to pair with 0 targets. The talented young player looked good in his limited opportunities but as long as he is behind Sproles and Ajayi on the depth chart, he’s is not worth rostering.(RB4/5)Nelson Agholor: STARTAgholor was targeted 10 times in week 1 which is a very good sign moving forward. Unfortunately he didn’t find the endzone and he wasn’t able to break any play big, but with consistent volume, he will have more good weeks than bad. Keep starting ‘ol Nellie. (WR2)Mike Wallace: SITWallace was one of just 7 active wide receivers to record 0 fantasy points in week 1. One of these weeks he’ll catch a deep pass for a touchdown and get added in a bunch of leagues, but unless you can correctly predict which week that’ll be, he is not worth fantasy consideration. (WR5)Zach Ertz: STARTErtz had a disappointing first week but is still considered a top 5 tight end in my book. He’ll bounce back.(TE1)Dallas Goedert: SITGoedert almost made one heck of a touchdown catch in week 1. As we said last week in this article www.authenticsphiladelphiaeagles.com , he should be considered a touchdown dependent streaming option with aslightly higher ceiling as long as Alshon Jeffery is out. With that said, you likely have a better starting option on your roster. (TE2/3)Jake Elliott: STARTThe second year player is a starting kicker in most formats. Doug’s aggressive play calling will take points away from him at times, but Doug’s high scoring offense will give those points back and more. (K1)Eagles Defense & Special Teams: STARTThe DST unit finished week 1 as the 15th highest scoring unit in the league. This week, however, they should fair much better. Ryan Fitzpatrick was damn near perfect last week and there is no way in hell he can replicate that performance. Look for the Eagles D to feast on Ryan Fitzpatrick as he comes back down to earth. (DST1)As with any Fantasy Football Article, if you have any roster specific questions feel free to get at me on the twitter machine (@LeeSifford) or in the comments below and I will answer to the best of my ability.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!