.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Foster and Cushing apparently were good friends during their Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
zhangzk

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-11-2018 03:31:22 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Brian Cushing Talks PED Suspensions http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/j.j.-watt-jersey-authentic , Concussions, Life, And More With Arian Foster Former Houston Texans linebacker, leader, and current free agent Brian Cushing recently appeared on the excellent “Now What?” podcast hosted by Arian Foster.Cushing discusses his PED suspensions, what it’s like to be free agent, his rookie season http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/johnathan-joseph-jersey-authentic , his thoughts on Arian as a rookie, nutrition/fitness, and the pair have what I thought was a very interesting conversation about concussions... and much more, of course.If you’re a longtime Texans fan, this one is worth your time, especially if you’ve enjoyed Arian’s previous hits with current and former Texans like DeAndre Hopkins, Andre Johnson, and Duane Brown.What other current or former Texans would you like to hear make an appearance on “Now What?”If I had to pick one guy, I’d love to hear Arian try to get Ed Reed to speak honestly about his time in Houston.Image
I also think Matt Schaub would be interesting because Arian isn’t afraid to broach the difficult subjects http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/jadeveon-clowney-jersey-authentic , and if Schaub’s honest, I’m sure he’d have some choice things to say about the way he was treated on his way out of town.Houston Texans News: October 3, 2018 Houston Texans NewsTexans sign LB Tyrell Adams to practice squad (Houston Chronicle)What Texans have planned for fans at Sunday’s Cowboys game (Houston Chronicle)Texans cut Breon Borders from practice squad (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ Deshaun Watson on pace to be sacked 68 times, hit 172 times(Houston Chronicle)Texans QB Deshaun Watson on pace for 4,984 yards(Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsMychal Kendricks suspended for insider trading (NFL.com)Jets’ Isaiah Crowell fined for wipe TD celebration (NFL.com)Mike Tomlin: ‘I really have no Le’Veon update’ (NFL.com)Falcons owner ‘concerned’ about team’s 1-3 start (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsNew additions shine for Rockets in 131-115 victory over Grizzlies (The Dream Shake)Playoff Prognostication: The Athletic MLB staff makes their picks (The Athletic)Lessons from Rockets camp: P.J. Tucker’s role, plans for Carmelo and more (The Athletic)
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!