.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Womens Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-12-2018 03:32:20 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

The calendar flipped to October on Monday and the returns on 4 weeks of fantasy football started to seem real.

I’ve got two teams that were able to jump out to a 4-0 start http://www.bearsfootballauthentics.com/kyle-fuller-jersey-authentic , which allows me to start thinking about the long game. Can I start taking advantage of teams desperate for a win each week who can’t afford to wait on an injury or will swap a player on bye to cover a need? Can I turn two dimes into a quarter by trading from depth to improve the strength of my starting lineup? Can I start buying insurance for those front-line players in case of injury? Can I take advantage of league rules in dynasty / keeper leagues to swipe elite players from the 0-4 or 1-3 teams that are throwing in the towel? The point is, even at 4-0, you need to keep asking yourself how can you set yourself up for success in December.Most of us, including my other two teams, are working on a record other than 4-0. In the WCG tournament, the Peanut Punchers suffered a loss due to my impatience with Corey Davis (on the bench with 30+ points) and an excellent effort by my opponent. That loss dropped my team to 2-2, barely hanging onto a playoff spot. The good news for that squad is the return of Julian Edelman, a late round draft pick I’ve been stashing on my bench. Edelman saw his first action since 2016 (he missed all of 2017 with a torn ACL) after returning from his 4-game suspension. He immediately reasserted himself in the offense, getting tackled at the 1 yard line on one of his 7 catches. Look for him to settle back into his normal WR2 value. The other big returnee this week is Mark Ingram, the New Orleans Saints RB. It will be very interesting to see what his role will be this year as Alvin Kamara is the #1 player in fantasy right now. Will he cut into Kamara’s workload? Almost certainly http://www.bearsfootballauthentics.com/adrian-amos-jersey-authentic , but as Kamara is a major piece in both of those aforementioned 4-0 squads, I’m not too worried. If you’ve stashed Ingram and can stand to wait another week, I’d take this weekend to evaluate just how involved they get him out of the gate. The Saints defense has taken a major step back and Brees has been great running the offense through Michael Thomas and Kamara. Expecting Ingram to come in and make an immediate impact may leave you disappointed. The Bears are on bye this week but that doesn’t mean your fantasy squad gets a break. Good luck to all on starting off October on the right foot. What’s on your mind this week? Hit up the comments below or find me on Twitter @gridironborn.Bears vs. Ravens 2018: Live updates from the Hall of Fame Game That’s the ball game, the Chicago Bears lose 17 to 16 to the Baltimore Ravens.Bears game ball goes to rookie wide out Javon Wins with seven catches for 89 yards.You can find live score updates for the Bears vs Ravens right here.FOURTH QUARTERTanner Gentry doing work!Javon Wins showing good hands and body control this game.THIRD QUARTER Check out the pick by Doran Grant.The score stays at 10-7 in favor of the bad guys...You guys ready to see Tyler Bray run the offense in the second half?SECOND QUARTERRavens 10 Bears 7 after the first quarter. What has stood out to you guys so far?FIRST QUARTERChase Daniel with two interceptions. He is what he is, a career backup that is good enough to execute the offense with talent around him, but with the host of backups he’s gonna struggle.It’s early, Bears offense looks fun!This Bryce Callahan interception was challenged and it was ruled a catch!This game is all about the celebratory Pro Football Hall of Fame weekend, but it’s still Chicago Bears’ football. Something we haven’t had since January. We survived another offseason, and we like to think our fantastic staff at Windy City Gridiron helped you guys get through the last several months. Thanks to all you guys for reading and supporting us!You can find live score updates for the Bears vs Ravens right here.This is your first official open thread of the 2018 season so stay classy out there!Also keep in mind our open threads are rated WCG-MA, so some salty language may be sprinkled throughout the comment thread. Who to watch for in the Hall of Game gameWhat to to watch in the HOF gameHere’s our 5 Questions with Baltimore Beatdown about tonight’s gameAnd here’s their 5 Questions with us about tonight’s gamePREGAMEIt has already been reported that the Chicago Bears won’t play many Womens Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey , if any, of their starters tonight, but that’s okay, it’s still football! The Bears’ back-ups will take on the back-ups of the Baltimore Ravens tonight and we’ll all be watching. This will be our first look at Matt Nagy as he leads the Bears, so it will be interesting to see if we can get a small glimpse into his sideline demeanor. It may be preseason, but his competitive juices will be flowing.Both of these teams are looking to bounce back in 2018 after missing the playoffs last year. Chicago’s last postseason appearance was in 2010, and Baltimore’s last playoff game was in 2014. These two teams were selected for this particular game because of their respective legends that will be going into the Hall Of Fame, Brian Urlacher and Ray Lewis.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!