.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-01-2019 06:52:37 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Bill Belichick is universally recognized as one of the best coaches 鈥?if not THE best coach 鈥?in NFL history Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey , and he owns the Super Bowl titles to prove it. That doesn't mean he 鈥?or his entire New England Patriots staff 鈥?is infallible.Exhibit A: The Miami Miracle.With the Patriots ahead by five points, only 7 seconds left, and the host Dolphins backed up at their own 31, New England sent out its Hail Mary defense. That unit includes tight end Rob Gronkowski, a hulking, 6-foot-6 ballhawk who certainly could be useful when it comes to batting down a wing-and-a-prayer long toss toward the end zone.But would the Dolphins really ask Ryan Tannehill to try to heave ball 70 or so yards through the air? Of course not. Instead, he threw a 14-yard pass to Kenny Stills, who immediately lateraled to the nearby DeVante Parker, who then flipped the ball to Kenyan Drake, who took it the final 52 yards, evading Gronkowski, for the winning TD in quite a "WHAT?!" finale.Dolphins 34, Patriots 33.All thanks to a 69-yard touchdown that is the longest play from scrimmage to win a game with no time remaining in the fourth quarter since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger."They changed it up a little bit," Gronkowski said about the Dolphins. "Every time we practice (that defense), it's for the Hail Mary, but (you've) got to be ready for anything."In this rare instance, Belichick's team was not.In addition to having Gronkowski out there, and having to see him stumble a bit in his just-too-slow, wrong-angle, clumsy-attempt-to-grab pursuit of Drake, the Patriots did not put the faster http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jordan-howard-jersey , more-capable tackler Devin McCourty, a starting safety, on the field."I saw (Drake), and Gronk about 10 yards away," Tannehill said with a smile. "I was like, 'Gronk's on the field! We got this!'"A win would have clinched the AFC East for New England (9-4), which also looked sloppy at the end of the first half, failing to score despite having the football at Miami's 2 with 14 seconds remaining.Tony Dungy, who won a Super Bowl as coach of the Indianapolis Colts and now appears on NBC's "Football Night in America," expressed surprise at that waste of a scoring chance, along with the game-ending defensive strategy."We just are not used to seeing that from the Patriots," Dungy said.His NBC colleague Rodney Harrison, once a Patriots defensive back under Belichick, called the way things ended Sunday "inexcusable," adding: "I played there six years, and I've never seen anything like this."In typical Belichick fashion, he didn't say much afterward, offering little more than: "Need to coach it better, play it better."Both true. Especially the first part.In case you missed it, here are other top topics after the NFL season's 14th Sunday:CONGRATS, JONSeems pretty clear that Oakland Raiders coach Jon Gruden deserves NFL Executive of the Year honors for becoming what might just be the first dealmaker to turn TWO mediocre clubs into playoff teams with trades in the same season. He helped the NFC East-leading Dallas Cowboys (8-5) by shipping them Amari Cooper Youth Jordan Howard Jersey , who provided three TD catches in a 29-23 OT victory over the reigning Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles. And Gruden also helped the NFC North-leading Chicago Bears (9-4) by sending them Khalil Mack, whose latest strip-sack came in a 15-6 victory over the Los Angeles Rams.NO-LOOK MAHOMESPatrick Mahomes keeps adding to his stats 鈥?up to 43 TD passes and more than 4,300 passing yards 鈥?and his library of amazing plays for the AFC West-leading Kansas City Chiefs (11-2). In a 27-24 overtime win over the Baltimore Ravens, Mahomes produced two more highlight keepers: a no-look completion to Demarcus Robinson, and a down-by-a-TD, 1陆-minutes-left, fourth-and-9, in-his-own-territory heave to Tyreek Hill while scrambling to his right and throwing across his body toward the other side of the field for a 40-yard gain.ON TO NO. 4After Mark Sanchez's first NFL start since 2015 was a six-completion, two-interception disaster for the Washington Redskins in a 40-16 loss to the New York Giants 鈥?"Nothing worked," as coach Jay Gruden put it 鈥?now it'll be Josh Johnson's turn to make his first NFL start since 2011. Johnson will be the fourth QB to start this season for the Redskins, who opened the season 6-3 but now are 6-7 after losing Alex Smith and Colt McCoy to injuries. The only other club with that many starters at the game's most vital position? The Buffalo Bills, who are 4-9 after trying Josh Allen, Nathan Peterman, Matt Barkley and Derek Anderson.Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at ://HowardFendrich Today, I bring you a very special OSS. Instead of a mere photo edit, or just another movie poster parody, we have a full blown illustration! One that took me far longer to finish than I care to admit, and thanks to the inclusion of Staley, far more nightmare inducing as well... I can still feel his malevolent eyes staring daggers into my soul. I’m never sleeping again.What were we talking about? Oh, right. Kyle Long has been quietly dominant on the Bear’s o-line this season, so in honor of that Youth Khalil Mack Jersey , I give you: Kylenan The Barbearian!click for full sizeObviously the inspiration for this came from Frank Frazetta’s fantastic Conan paintings (not that I came even remotely close to that kind of quality), which not only defined that character, but even the fantasy genre as a whole, most of which borrowed it’s visual style from ancient Rome and Greece prior to Frazetta’s work in the genre. Seriously, google the early Conan book covers. Then google Frank Frazetta and just bask in the awesomeness.As per usual, for those who are interested, I’ve put together a little process gif for you all. It covers inspiration to line work to color to completion:As always, if you have any suggestions for Bears related photoshops or illustrations, share them in the comments section. If your idea is chosen, you will receive credit in the post! I know I haven’t done any of the suggestions yet, but I am making a list of the ones I like, so stay tuned!Also, feel free to share any bears related photoshops or illustrations of your own! I’d really like these articles to be a space for people to get creative and share. Also, go ahead and share what music you’re listening to currently! I’m always looking for new stuff since I’ve generally got something playing while I work. Just something to keep the deafening silence from driving me insane.Currently listening to: Magic Sword - In The Face of EvilOn a side note, if you like the art that I create, and are looking for some fantasy football related shirts, have a look at Waiver Wear!I sell some simple graphic tees there that might be up your alley.Just shamelessly throwing that out there.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
fyzuweh

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-09-2019 07:59:16 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

A post of the on-going target is filled for the tools and instruments for the arena. The skills of the writer and superiorpapers.com are fully expounded for the experts of the terms. Its outlook is shared for the charged report for the discussion and all offers in the phase of the calculation.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!