.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-02-2019 02:37:05 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

The Bears are in the playoffs Authentic Cody Whitehair Jersey , are NFC North Champions, and have a looming guaranteed home playoff game in January. They have the first Bears rookie head coach in Matt Nagy to reach 10 wins in his first season since George Halas. They have one of the NFL’s best defensive players in Khalil Mack. And they possess a young quarterback on the rise in Mitchell Trubisky. (Han Solo voice): It’s true, all of it. What a time to be alive. Whether that guaranteed Bears home game takes place in the Wild Card or Divisional Round remains to be seen with two games left in the regular season. Whatever it does end up being, you can nab your general public postseason tickets this Thursday at 1:00 p.m. Central through Ticketmaster Authentic Anthony Miller Jersey , the team announced. Tickets will have the price of a Divisional game, with a refund issuing the difference coming if it is a Wild Card game instead. At the moment, the Bears are the NFC’s No. 3 seed and would host the NFC North rival Vikings in a Wild Card matchup: the third time the two would have met over the course of the 2018 season. Barring a collapse by the Saints (Steelers and Panthers at home) or Rams (Cardinals on the road, 49ers at home) in their remaining schedules Authentic Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , it looks like the only thing that could truly change for the Bears is whoever they play as the No. 3 seed. It would take an inexplicable downfall for the Bears to have the No. 4 Cowboys leapfrog them (losing their last two games and Dallas winning out). Whatever the case, the Bears’ first playoff trip in eight years is real, not imagined. If you have the spare money and time, you can make it even more real with your own ticket stub. Robert is the Editor-in-chief of The Blitz Network (subscribe here!) Womens Prince Amukamara Jersey , the managing editor of Windy City Gridiron, and writes for a host of other fine publications. You can follow him on Twitter @RobertZeglinski. Last week we brought you guys the HUGE news that we were launching the Windy City Gridiron podcast channel, which will incorporate all our shows into one place. We want to make sure you guys have one go-to spot to get all our great audio Chicago Bears content. We launched with Andrew Link’s brand new show, Monster on the Mic http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/adrian-amos-jersey , and here’s my latest T Formation Conversation.In this episode I take a general look at each position group and run over how I think the team is doing so far, but also talk about where I see this team heading. One of the cool things about our re-branding is that my show is now available in more places than just iTunes. so subscribe right now below at your platform of choice by clicking on the link provided!Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | ART19John Gennaro, our EP of SB Nation Team Brands Podcasts, is looking for other great Bears audio shows to add to the Windy City Gridiron podcast: If you’re interested in joining Womens Aaron Lynch Jersey , please reach out to him, and include a link to your audio work.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!