.:: K Lierse SK ::.

more upright position Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
Labi1995

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-03-2019 07:12:55 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

I don’t think you need to worry too much about your cadence as I believe that the underlying advantages of a higher cadence is lowering joint loads as these are related to the maximum joint angles on stance. The higher cadence you run at the less the vertical motion and the lower the maximum joint angles required to accommodate that vertical motion, so lower joint Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer loads. As you are a taller then for the same angles of joints and limbs your stride will be longer, and with it your cadence will be lower for the same joint angles. If you were to match the cadence of shorter runners then while your stride length might be the same but all the joint angles will be lower so you’ll be using a Nike Air Max 90 Femme different running form – lower impact which is nice, but potentially higher metabolic cost which is bad.I haven’t yet done the maths to work out the relationship between height, cadence and joint angles so I can’t saw what the exact relationship should be, but as a quite stab we could assume that it’s proportional to your height. If we assume linear relationship this then a 5 9″ runner at a cadence of 180 will be equivalent to a 6 4″ runner at a cadence of 163. Which just so happens to be where you are at Nike Air Max 97 Femme already ??The blisters you showed are exactly like the ones I get from time to time. For me, they have a lot to do with pushing off (forward) before lifting my foot off the ground. I have found that if I bend my knees a bit more and work on lifting my foot off the ground as much as possible, I don’t seem to get the hot spots on www.danemill.co.uk my big toes. The problem is that it causes me to run slower.
Have you noticed any changes in your speed or perceived effort to maintain a given pace when running barefoot? I seem to be a bit slower barefoot and in my huaraches than in something more built up like the Kinvaras. Also, I find it seems to take more effort to get to and maintain a pace. I now prefer the feeling of barefoot or huaraches and am having to change my focus from trying to get faster (which I did for my first few years of running) Nike Air Max 2017 Womens to working on form, running for the fun of it, and staying comfortable. Hopefully the speed will come back with further barefoot running and I will be able to start increasing my pace again. I know you have said in the past that you are not a huarache guy, but have you given them any further thought now that you are doing more Nike Air Vapormax Femme barefoot running? I’m not a huarache evangelist or anything, but I find them to be as close to barefoot as you can get. They are also really easy to carry on a barefoot run if the Nike Air VaporMax Femme terrain gets to be too much.If you do still feel you want to up your cadence a bit then minimizing the weight of your shoes will be important, also work on recovering the leg from toe to landing as quickly as possible – lifting the foot towards the buttock will help reduce the rotational inertia of the leg making it easier to Nike Air Max 97 Mujer pull forward. Also work on you hip extension as this has a significant effect on recovering the leg quickly and efficiently. I’ve got a question about mark’s form in the video. I notice his feet come way up in the back, like he’s almost kicking himself in the butt. I’ve noticed that most serious minimal/barefoot runners do this. However, when I try to focus on adopting a more minimal running form- that is, faster cadence, software landing, more upright position, all while wearing fairly minimal shoes like Nike Air Max 95 Femme the saucony hattori- I notice my feet don’t do that. I feel more like I’m shuffling along.I wonder if maybe that’s because I’m running slower? I tend to run somewhere between 8-9min/mile when i’m more out of shape or doing a long slow run. When I try to do real short runs down the road with a form like the one shown, I feel Nike Air Max 90 Femme like I can get close, but I’m running at probably a 6-6.5min/mile pace, which I’m not in good enough shape currently to sustain for any real time.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!