.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Brandon Allen Jersey Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-04-2019 04:16:28 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is enough of an athlete to be confident in his own skills.He’s beginning to surprise himself Brandon Allen Jersey , however.Via Adam Teicher of ESPN.com, the Chiefs quarterback threw four touchdowns last night to break Kurt Warner’s record for touchdown passes in his first eight games with 22. Warner had 21 when he parachuted into the Greatest Show on Turf on the other side of Missouri in 1999.“You think you’re going to have success, but I didn’t expect this much,” Mahomes said. “But at the same time, I knew the weapons we had, and I knew if I just ran [the offense] and did what Coach [Andy] Reid wanted me to do that there was a chance we could be really, really good.”There are many more records on deck. The Chiefs franchise record for touchdown passes is 30 Ramik Wilson Color Rush Jersey , set by Len Dawson in 1964. Mahomes is on pace to break that one in November.And as impressive as anything is the amount of fun they’re having, with Mahomes laughing and signing along with fans during “Sweet Caroline” late in last night’s blowout win over the Chiefs.“To be able to learn every day from coach Reid, to be able to get out here with all these guys, . . . we literally have fun every single day,” he said. “We love coming to work, I guess you would say, and just getting to play this game that we’ve loved since we were little kids and winning a lot of football games.”And throwing a lot of touchdown passes. The Los Angeles Rams understand that the New Orleans Saints loss to the Dallas Cowboys is a fortunate gift that shouldn’t be squandered. With a defense that’s ready to prove their dominance with the return of CB Aqib Talib https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Todd-Gurley-II-Jersey , some would argue that the Rams look ready to coast to an easy victory. Is that so?Let’s get bold.RB Malcolm Brown racks up 150+ all-purpose yards and 2 touchdownsAnd before you ask what happened to RB Todd Gurley II, be soothed by the idea of Gurley getting 15 touches and also playing well. Coach McVay is just going to find clever screens to exploit Brown’s ability to knock down defenders.CB Aqib Talib gets a pick 6 to start things offAll good comebacks are dramatic and our captain is ready to make the Rams’ 2018 season highlight reel with a glorious grab and a triumphant scraper down the field. By the way, does Aqib Talib have the most impressive chain game on the team? Who else comes close? This is a very serious question and I only want serious answers.This game will be close and won by the Rams in the final two minutesA signature win by the defense and a game ball for Talib and DE Dante Fowler Jr. Yep, Dante Fowler is going to get a strip sack and fumble recovery. We’re gonna like this kid, trust me. With more consistent play like this performance in Detroit, the Fowler trade is going to work out (If I keep writing this, it’ll become true https://www.ramsfanstore.com , right?)225 yards receiving for WR Brandin CooksBrandin Cooks is definitely worth a first round draft pick and then some. I love how he flexes after a big play like a 3rd string rookie who finally got a big play. That kind of unbridled passion and enthusiasm is so fun to watch — and he’s one of the best wide receivers in the game right now and Sunday’s game will be emphatic. In unbold predictions, QB Jared Goff will also have a fantastic game, but you knew that already. Rams, 35-28.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!