.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Isaiah-Wynn-Jersey Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-05-2019 03:58:55 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

New England selected the Arizona State wideout in the first round today."WhitePatriots News Opinion and Analysis Contribute! FanPostsFanShotsAbout the Site List of Patriots Twitter AccountsWrite For Pats Pulpit!New User Welcome and Commenting GuideCommunity GuidelinesMastheadTopics Patriots Off-Season CoveragePatriots Opinion/AnalysisPatriots NewsPatriots Draft CoverageSportfolio ManagementNFL DraftPatriots Opinion/AnalysisPatriots 2019 NFL Draft CoverageNFL draft: Resetting the Patriots’ wide receiver depth chart after the selection of N’Keal HarryNew https://www.patriotsfanstore.com/Isaiah-Wynn-Jersey ,27commentsRead more: Patriots draft WR N’Keal Harry with the 32nd pickEDTShareTweetShareShareNFL draft: Resetting the Patriots’ wide receiver depth chart after the selection of N’Keal HarryMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsThe first 31 picks of the 2019 NFL draft came and went and saw the New England Patriots, holding the 32nd selection, do nothing. When they finally were on the clock, the expectation was a trade-down but it never happened: instead of moving out, the Patriots decided to invest in Arizona State wide receiver N’Keal Harry — the highest wideout picked by the team since Terry Glenn was picked seventh overall in 1996.With Harry, the Patriots have found an X-receiver able to outmuscle defensive backs and win jump balls — a similar element to what now-retired tight end Rob Gronkowski brought to the table. And while the tight end position still needs to be addressed, adding the 21-year-old adds young, cheap talent to Tom Brady’s receiving arsenal. All in all, New England’s wide receiver group now looks as follows one day into the draft:Roster locksJulian Edelman returns as the undisputed number one wideout on New England’s roster Danny Etling Color Rush Jersey , while Matthew Slater is safe due to his role as a core special teamer and captain. Harry now joins the duo in the roster lock category given his status as a first-round draft pick — and a player likely to see plenty of chances during his first summer in the NFL to potentially earn a starting-level role once the regular season starts.Veteran depthWhile Phillip Dorsett was re-signed to a one-year contract in free agency, Demaryius Thomas, Bruce Ellington and Maurice Harris were all brought in through the open market. Dorsett has the best chances of making the club out of the four given his experience in the Patriots’ system. The rest of the veteran depth options, meanwhile, will likely fight for one spot on the roster — at least as it is constructed at the moment.Young depthWhile Braxton Berrios spent all of his 2018 rookie season on injured reserve, Damoun Patterson was a practice squad player last year — earning numerous practice player of the week recognitions along the way. Neither of the two youngsters should be expected to have too big of an impact this year, however, with Berrios probably the most realistic option to contribute due to his versatility in the kicking game.Question markWhen available, Josh Gordon is serious threat as a boundary receiver. The problem is that he is still indefinitely suspended and https://www.patriotsfanstore.com , given his history in the NFL, cannot be counted on to be available for a full season. Obviously, however, Gordon’s health is important above all else at this point — but if he were able to come back, he would further boost New England’s wide receiver group as a top option alongside Edelman and Harry. Tom Brady‘s still accurate — whether describing his own financial situation or joining in a late-night television feud.The Patriots quarterback was a guest on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Thursday night, answering questions from a non-football interviewer.As many non-football interviewers are mystified by, Kimmel asked Brady about being relatively low-paid (17th in annual value) despite having so many Super Bowl rings.“That’s a good question. That’s usually, when I don’t want to answer a question, I always say New England Patriots Customized Jerseys , ‘That’s a good question,'” Brady said. “I think the thing I’ve always felt for me in my life, winning has been a priority. And my wife makes a lot of money.“I’m a little smarter than you think. Actually, it’s a salary cap. You can only spend so much and the more that one guy gets is less for others. And for a competitive advantage standpoint, I like to get a lot of good players around me.”Having model Gisele Bundchen able to pay the mortgage has certainly helped the Patriots remain competitive over the years, along with Brady being good at playing football.He’s been working out on his own at UCLA during his offseason, and showed that he can still hit a particular spot during a skit with Kimmel and his arch-enemy Matt Damon.<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-width="500" data-dnt="true">I really didn’t want to get in the middle of this.. #KIMMEL #TONIGHT @jimmykimmel @IAMGUILLERMO pic.twitter.com/kbo64exBUa— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) May 2, 2019</blockquote>
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!