.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Jay Novacek Jersey Stitched Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-08-2019 07:46:43 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

The last time Jason Witten played Youth Terrell Owens Jersey , he made a Pro Bowl.So even though he’s a year removed from the game, he’s confident he can still play well in his return to the Cowboys this year.“I don’t [have any self doubt], but I also understand that people are going to Terrell Owens Jersey Stitched ,” Witten said, via Todd Archer of ESPN.com. “I understand that. And hopefully over time they’ll see it, right? That’s the good thing about this game is it always shows. I’ll be ready.“I know what the expectations are for me and a lot of that stuff will play out on its own. I wouldn’t make a decision like that if I didn’t feel like I couldn’t come in there hand help them. That’s something I thought through a lot before I made that decision [to come back].”The Cowboys don’t plan to use Witten as an every down player (he’s turning 37 before the season Youth Jay Novacek Jersey , so that seems wise), meaning the 63 receptions for 560 yards and five touchdowns he posted in 2017 might not be within his reach.Roster update: Cowboys signing cornerback C.J. Goodwin from Bengals practice squad The Dallas Cowboys played against the Houston Texans with 52 players on their roster. It’s certainly not super common in the NFL, but it’s not exactly rare either.That meant that Dallas had an open roster spot this week. They are filling that by poaching a cornerback from the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad Jay Novacek Jersey Stitched , C.J. Goodwin.Goodwin doesn’t have a whole lot of NFL experience, but he definitely does have some that matters. He’s bounced around a few teams and he was even on the 2016 Atlanta Falcons that lost Super Bowl LI. He’s also a bit shallow on experience with football in general. From our friends at Cincy Jungle:Don’t get sour on Goodwin not having played football for his entire life. He’s got experience as an athlete having played basketball (Rico Gathers truthers just arrived), and perhaps more important than anything Youth Michael Irvin Jersey , he is very fast. Just how fast is Goodwin? From the Bengals official website back in August:Let’s hope he can help.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!