.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Anthony-Miller-Jersey Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-11-2019 07:19:44 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

We noted last week that enough bets had come in on Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky to win the league MVP this season that his odds had shifted from 200-1 to 50-1. For one sports book https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Anthony-Miller-Jersey , that means a big loss if Trubisky goes on to win the award.Jay Kornegay, vice president of race and sports book operations at Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, told the that the bets came in quickly when they listed Trubisky at 200-1 and the book will likely lose more than $100,000 on its MVP betting for the 2019 season if Trubisky ends up winning it.“It was right from the get-go there was a lot of interest in Trubisky at 200-1,” Kornegay said. “That has really continued to a point where he is by far our biggest liability to win the MVP. When you’re giving out 200-1 odds Sherrick McManis Color Rush Jersey , it doesn’t take much to create the liability. As it rolls in and you’re accumulating hundreds or maybe thousands of dollars at 200-1, next thing you know you have a mid-six-figure liability attached to Trubisky. And that’s the last thing I want to do is lose six figures on the NFL MVP.”Kornegay said the money has mostly been a lot of small bets, likely from Bears fans backing their guy, rather than a few big bets from sharp bettors.“I just want to know what kind of water you guys are drinking up there,” Kornegay said. “Is everybody drinking Charles Leno Jersey , like, Soldier Field water or something? What the heck is going on up there?”There’s plenty of optimism in Chicago that the Bears can be even better than last year, and that Trubisky can take another step forward. If so, that’s bad news for the sports book. They weren’t enough to get the Bears a win, but a couple of catches by wide receiver Allen Robinson last week showed why the team went out and signed him in the offseason.Robinson had Giants cornerback B.W. Webb draped all over him when Chase Daniel‘s pass came his way and he was able to come up with a catch by securing the ball with the help of Webb’s helmet. Robinson also did an impressive job of keeping his feet in bounds on his first catch of the afternoon and wide receivers coach Mike Furrey believes it shows that Robinson is all the way “back” from last season’s torn ACL.“Whenever I’m accomplishing and doing things that they brought me here to do https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Joel-Iyiegbuniwe-Jersey , it definitely feels good being able to make those plays that I’ve made all of my career,” Robinson said, via the . “But whenever you make those plays, it feels like the first time you did it. It’s been exciting.”Robinson has 41 catches for 573 yards and four touchdowns, which reflects both the feeling out period at the start of the season and the fact that the Bears spread the ball around a lot on offense. The latter is unlikely to change Nick Kwiatkoski Color Rush Jersey , but Robinson’s plays from last week suggest he may increasingly be the guy the Bears look to when they need a wideout to make a big play.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!