.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Laken Tomlinson Jersey Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-11-2019 03:30:47 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

The 49ers tendered running back Raheem Mostert as a restricted free agent earlier this month Laken Tomlinson Jersey , which meant he could solicit offers from other teams and sign an offer sheet for a long-term deal that the 49ers would be free to match.As it turns out, Mostert didn’t need to sign an offer sheet to get the 49ers to come through with a longer deal. Mostert’s agent Brett Tessler announced that his client has signed a three-year deal.There’s no word on financial terms. Mostert was tendered at the lowest level, which means he would have made $2.025 million under the tender.Mostert is the second back to sign a new deal with the Niners in as many days. Tevin Coleman joined the team on Thursday in a move that head coach Kyle Shanahan insists won’t impact Jerick McKinnon‘s spot on the team. With Matt Breida also on hand and Mostert playing a big role on special teams, it still seems like someone’s going to wind up being the odd man out sooner or later. Your San Francisco 49ers links for Sunday, May 19th Terrell Owens Color Rush Jersey , 2019" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nationa San Francisco 49ers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrary49ersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsGolden Nuggets: A Trent Taylor Thank YouNew,48commentsYour San Francisco 49ers links for Sunday, May 19th, 2019PDTShareTweetShareShareGolden Nuggets: A Trent Taylor Thank YouThe more articles I read, the less excited I am about seeing the players cut from this team. Rarely do I get attached to a player that is sitting near the end (or maybe not on) of the 53-man roster. However https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Joshua-Garnett-Jersey , Trent Taylor is this person.The first time I watched him play as a 49er I thought we have our Welker. We have our quick twitch player that won’t be able to stay covered in the middle of the field. He caught the ball and didn’t shy from the hit. He became our third down go-to receiver. A couple months back Shanahan talked about the work Taylor has been putting in this off-season, “I’m very hopeful for Trent to come back. Right now, he’s around all the time. I see him outside my office on the field working out every single day”. Taylor is a smaller guy that never allowed others to tell him what he could accomplish. Yet, every time I sit down to read a depth chart prediction it lacks his name. When I read the comments in our posts, most people have it as either James or Taylor on the team if we keep 7 at the position. The article below kept 6 which included the obvious 5 (Pettis George Kittle Jersey , Samuel, Hurd, Bourne, Goodwin) and Matthews.At the beginning of our hopeful return to glory under Shanahan, Taylor was a light showing others what was expected. If this is it for Taylor on the 49ers K'Waun Williams Color Rush Jersey , if his back injury has lost him a spot on this team, I just wanted to tell him thank you. But I expect he won’t allow this to happen. He has been proving people wrong for a while. I’m ready for his resurgence.On to the links:Predicting 49ers’ 2019 depth chart at wide receiver5 reasons to be worried about the 49ers in 201949ers’ 2019 ‘Who is?’ series: Tight end Garrett Celek49ers Mailbag: Should NIck Bosa, Deebo Samuel contracts be concern?Nick Bosa and Deebo Samuel don full 49ers uniforms for the first time at NFLPA Rookie Premiere49ers’ Nick Mullens embracing backup QB competitionEx-49ers assistant Keanon Lowe tackles gunman, prevents school shooting
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!