.:: K Lierse SK ::.

William Perry Jersey Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-11-2019 07:44:41 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

The Bears and Packers with a division title on the line for the Bears William Perry Jersey , and certain playoff elimination in store for the Packers if they lose. The Bears will be looking to exorcise some Green Bay demons, meanwhile the Packers enter with their trademark confidence of beating the Bears (who could blame them based on history?). Bears. Packers. The oldest rivalry in American sports. What more could you want?The Windy City Gridiron staff makes it’s game picks for Sunday afternoon. Robert Zeglinski: Bears 31 Packers 16I’m wary of picking the Bears to win comfortably against a team that has owned them so much. But I think the revenge factor can’t be ignored, and Sunday becomes a worthy coronation.Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.: Bears 29 Packers 13No outcome in this game would surprise me, but the Bears are the better team and they should win. Aaron Leming: Bears 23 Packers 17Bears vs. Packers in a chance to clinch the NFC North with a win? Inject it into my veins. This won’t be an easy game but this is one the Bears need to win. It’s great that they are 3-1 within the division and just beat the 11-win Rams on Sunday Night Football. But in order to truly get the monkey off their back, this is the game the Bears need to win. Jacob Infante: Bears 23 Packers 12Aaron Rodgers has crushed the Bears’ hopes and dreams for years, but with how well their defense has been playing, he might not be enough to lead the Packers to a victory.Sam Householder: Bears 23 https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Mike-Ditka-Jersey , Packers 17As much as I want the blowout, comfortable win to cap off a division clinching win and a winning home slate, I don’t see it happening. The Bears haven’t beaten the Packers at Soldier Field since September of 2010 and haven’t covered as a favorite at home against Green Bay since 1993. Rodgers will keep it close. He always does.Jack Silverstein: Bears 20 Packers 0Finish them.Josh Sunderbruch: Bears 27 Packers 21Green Bay tries a late rally and almost gets there, but this time the defense holds.Patti Curl: Bears 36 Packers 036 points because the Bears go for two after their fifth touchdown and humiliate the Packers with a fat-bear trick-play conversion. ECD: Bears 34 Packers 0This is going to be the ultimate revenge game for the Bears. Not only can the Bears clinch the NFC North, they can eliminate the Packers. It’s simply too good of an opportunity for Matt Nagy and these Bears to pass up. WhiskeyRanger: Bears 27 Packers 13Head Coach Quarterback Rodgers, Davante Adams, Aaron Jones Richard Dent Color Rush Jersey , and, um ... 43 other guys, are coming to Soldier Field for a rematch of Week 1. These two teams are in different places this time around. The Bears come out swinging, and don’t stop until there’s nothing but half digested cheese strewn along Lake Shore Drive.Ken Mitchell: Bears 44 Packers 3Yeah, I know that score is totally unrealistic. It’s hard to imagine the Packers actually scoring in this game. Hey, it could happen.Here’s the bottom line: Rodgers shot his mouth off a few weeks ago and disrespected the Bears defense. He treated them like they were a “yeah, whatever” afterthought. They are pissed. It’s open season on Packers Dan Hampton Jersey , and this week, there’s no bag limit.WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook. The Jets offense lost running back Bilal Powell for the year to a neck injury and two other starters are set to miss Week Eight due to injuries suffered in last Sunday’s loss to the Vikings.Wide receiver Robby Anderson and center Spencer Long are both listed as doubtful to play against the Bears this weekend. Long is listed with knee and finger injuries and Jonotthan Harrison will likely be taking his place in the starting lineup.Anderson has an ankle injury and his absence comes at a time when the Jets are also without Quincy Enunwa, who has been ruled out for the second week in a row with an ankle injury of his own. Jermaine Kearse will be the lead wideout for the Jets and the newly signed Rishard Matthews is likely in line for a good chunk of playing time as well.Cornerback Trumaine Johnson is also listed as doubtful with the quad injury that’s kept him out of the last two games. Cornerbacks Morris Claiborne and Buster Skrine are listed as questionable along with safety Marcus Maye and left tackle Kelvin Beachum.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!