.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Brian Burns Jersey Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-11-2019 08:32:09 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton provided an update on his right shoulder’s recovery from arthroscopic surgery and said that he feels positive about where things are right now.Newton has not gotten the green light to resume throwing and hopes to get it before training camp Brian Burns Jersey , but isn’t sure when that clearance is going to come. He is sure that he’s feeling much better than he was when the Panthers shut him down for the final two weeks of the 2018 season.“I’m feeling great now,” Newton said, via David Newton of ESPN.com. “I feel like I do have full strength right now. But me telling the doctor, that is different than, you know C.J. Anderson Jersey , whatever the clearance process may be.”Newton said he’s working with the training staff to come up with a plan for his eventual return to practice and a protocol for avoiding setbacks that involves “staying on top of the signs before things kind of roll off the hinges.” That would be in the best interest of all involved in Carolina, but Newton’s recent history of shoulder issues will make the situation one to continue to watch. Panthers owner David Tepper likes coach Ron Rivera and wanted to bring him back.But he wants to offer him some help as well.During an interview with a small group of reporters Tuesday, Tepper said there are ways Rivera can improve things on the field, and they might adjust the coaching staff to reflect that.“I think there’s some sort of evolution that should be happening here,” Tepper said. “I’ve talked about analytics before; we’ve talked internally about a game management person of some sort — a coach; things like that. You want to do everything you can to give you every edge you can on that field.”For all the things he’s good at Luke Kuechly Color Rush Jersey , clock management is a thing that gets away from Rivera at times. Tepper alluded to such times in his in-house video earlier this week.“I’m very much focused on not giving anything, anything we can for free,” he said. “I don’t want to see 10 seconds go away, I don’t want to see 5 seconds go away that we should save.”If they handle this issue with a specific personnel addition, they won’t be the first team to hire such help Ryan Kalil Color Rush Jersey , or even the first in their division. Falcons coach Dan Quinn has designated an assistant coach to help with clock management, replay challenges and timeouts.Like Rivera, Quinn is taking over defensive play-calling this year, and as a head coach adds things to his plate something needs to come off. And recognizing that Rivera needs some help is a good first step. The Panthers were notoriously stingy with assistant coaching salaries under previous ownership, and if Tepper is willing to pay for some extra help Graham Gano Jersey , it may offer a significant return on the field.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!