.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Chase Daniel Color Rush Jersey Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-11-2019 07:31:07 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

That didn’t take long did it?" Latest NewsNewsNotesRavens trade kicker Kaare Vedvik to the VikingsNew https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Allen-Robinson-Jersey ,142commentsThat didn’t take long did it?CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Ravens trade kicker Kaare Vedvik to the VikingsTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Scott Taetsch/Getty ImagesUPDATE: Just hours after reporting that there were two NFC North teams in pursuit of Baltimore kicker Kaare Vedvik, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that the Ravens are trading him to the Vikings for a 2020 5th round draft pick.It would appear that the Bears are content to allow their placekicking battle play out, but there are a couple other kicking competitions taking place around the NFL. If Fry or Pineiro don’t pan out, then Chicago GM Ryan Pace could have a fall back plan. Stay tuned to WCG for further kicking developments...<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="xEYbxl">Aug 11, 2019, 11:00am CT - You guys only need one guess as to which NFC North team Adam Schefter is reporting to have called the Baltimore Ravens about kicker Kaare Vedvik. The Norwegian born 25-year old is obviously on the trade block and the Chicago Bears have an obvious need to upgrade their placekicking situation. While Schefter isn’t naming the specific teams Chase Daniel Color Rush Jersey , it doesn’t take a crystal ball to see that one of those teams is the Bears. The Detroit Lions are set at kicker with Matt Prater, and while the Green Bay Packers have a mini-competition at kicker right now with veteran Mason Crosby vs. Sam Ficken, I think they’re going to stick with Crosby unless he really takes a turn for the worse in preseason. So that leaves the Bears and the Vikings as the logical NFC North teams that Schefter is referring to. Minnesota only has Dan Bailey in camp right now, but he had a worse percentage of field goals made in 2018 than Cody Parkey did. The Vikes have been rumored to be on the market for a kicker all offseason. Current Chicago kickers Elliott Fry and Eddy Pineiro are both having a decent offseason, but neither has wowed anyone.With at least four teams inquiring about Vedvik there’s no way the Bears would be able to send a conditional seventh rounder to Baltimore like they did when acquiring Pineiro from the Raiders. I would imagine the Ravens will start negations as high as a fourth round pick then go from there.Since they have one of the best kickers in the game today in Justin Tucker, the Ravens will trade Vedvik Bennie Fowler III Jersey , it’s just a matter of when and to which team. Bears coach Matt Nagy continues to show players the end of the team’s playoff loss to the Eagles. Long-time NFL coach Jeff Fisher defers to Nagy’s choice, although Fisher also seems to question whether it’s the right way to handle the manner in which the 2018 season ended.“You know, none of us are in his locker room,” Fisher said during a guest stint on NFL Network, via NFL.com. “We don’t know the chemistry of his team. It’s his team and it’s his choice. Now, I don’t think I’d want to be a place kicker on his team right now. That’s a hard job right there https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Taylor-Gabriel-Jersey , because you’re gonna watch [the missed kick] every day.”Indeed you will, and that contributes to the excessive pressure that will be placed on whoever has that job on the opening night of the NFL’s 100th season, when the Packers visit the Bears.“This is Coach Nagy’s — it’s his prerogative to do what he wants,” Fisher said. “At some point he’s gonna let it go. Some point they need to go ahead and win a football game, you know that’s months away from now.”Fisher knows a thing or two about disappointing season-ending losses, and it’s clear that he applied a very different approach when it happened to him.“[I]t took me about eight years to watch it Trey Burton Color Rush Jersey ,” Fisher said regarding the Titans’ loss to the Rams in Super Bowl XXXIV. “We just put it behind us and I hadn’t seen it. It was one of those deals where [you tell yourself], ‘It didn’t happen, it didn’t happen,’ you go on and we actually had a better team the next year. The challenge was getting them focused and keeping them focused late in the season because they wanted to get right back [to the Super Bowl], so no I didn’t show it to them.”Actually, Nagy may end up showing the players the double-doink outcome enough times that they become desensitized to it. That may not be ideal for most players Cody Parkey Jersey , but it could be the right outcome for the player (or players) who will be called upon to make kicks for the Bears in 2019.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!