.:: K Lierse SK ::.

Those stats respectively rank 5th Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-12-2019 03:17:38 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Eagles newcomer (relatively speaking) Golden Tate hadn’t done a lot to justify the third-round pick the team invested in late October for a half-season ride with a guy in a contract year. On Sunday night Gale Sayers Jersey , he did plenty.Tate caught the game-winning touchdown pass, as the first read on the play that had been called in to the huddle by coach Doug Pederson.“It is pretty incredible, what happened,” Tate told Peter King of . “They put our future in my hands. There is no better feeling for me.”Tate got the assignment from quarterback Nick Foles, as the strategy was unveiled for the rest of the offense.“He was calm and cool, just like the Nick I’ve known ever since I got here this season,” Tate said. “He called the play, and it was gonna be me on 27 [Chicago cornerback Sherrick McManus], and that’s exactly what I wanted. I always want the ball with the game on the line.”Tate got what he wanted, all he had to do was get open.“When I broke off the line, I felt good about winning the matchup, and I got between [McManis] and Nick https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Mike-Singletary-Jersey , ran the best possible route I knew how, and Nick just dropped a dime,” Tate said. “He put in a spot where only I could catch it. That says a lot about the coach, the offensive coordinator, the quarterback, showing faith in me on what could have been our last play. For them to put our season on me is pretty great.”Even greater is the fact that the Eagles withstood what appeared to be an inevitable push to a game-winning field goal by a Bears team that seemed to be living a life in 2018 as special as Philly’s was in 2017. Long kick return. Longish throw into field-goal range. And then the play that reverberated (twice) throughout the football word, sending Tate and the Eagles to the next level, the Bears into hibernation, and many Chicago fans into profane tizzies. Yesterday the Chicago Bears announced that they were signing wide receiver Jordan Williams-Lambert to a reserve/futures contract. Williams-Lambert (6’3”, 228) was most recently with the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League where he racked up 62 receptions, 764 yards and 4 touchdowns in the 2018 season while being named the West Division’s top rookie. He played his college football for the Ball State Cardinals where he compiled 200 catches for 2723 yards, and 23 TDs from 2013 to 2015. Those stats respectively rank 5th Dick Butkus Color Rush Jersey , 5th, and 4th all time in Cardinals’ history. At his 2015 pro day he ran a 4.64 forty, with a vertical jump of just over 33 inches, and 21 reps of 225 pounds on the bench. He was originally an undrafted free agent of the New Orleans Saints and he spent his entire rookie season on their practice squad. He was waived/injured by the Saints before the 2017 season started, but he filmed this video in November of that year to show he was healthy. In 2018 he played 17 games for the Roughriders and was tenth in the league with those 62 catches. He’s a big-bodied hands-catcher that may be ready for his second chance in the NFL. He are some of his highlights from the CFL. Williams-Lambert is the thirteenth player the Bears have added on reserve/future contracts. Here’s the full list. Willie Beavers, OL, Western Michigan - 6’5”, 324Dejon Allen, OL, Hawaii - 6’3”, 290Ryan Nall, RB William Perry Jersey , Oregon State - 6’2”, 232Tanner Gentry, WR, Wyoming - 6’1”, 201Cyril Grayson, WR, LSU - 5’9”, 183Jordan Williams-Lambert, WR, Ball State - 6’3”, 228Abdullah Anderson, DL https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Mike-Ditka-Jersey , Bucknell - 6’5”, 295John Franklin III, DB, Florida Atlantic - 6’1”, 186Michael Joseph, DB, Dubuque - 6’1”, 187Jonathon Mincy, DB, Auburn - 5’10”, 196James Vaughters, LB Richard Dent Color Rush Jersey , Stanford - 6’2”, 250Josh Woods, ILB, Maryland - 6’1”, 204Jameer Thurman, LB, Indiana State - 6’0”, 230
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!