.:: K Lierse SK ::.

ECCO Collin Nautical Perf Nere italia Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
bears123

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-07-2018 03:54:23 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

NAIROBI www.offertescarpeecco.it , Sept. 19 (Xinhua) -- Germany's most-capped player Matthaus arrived in Nairobi Tuesday on a two-day tour and announced that he is through with his coaching career after ending a stint with the Bulgarian national team.

The visit, dubbed "StarTimes Bundesliga Legends Tour", will see him ecco scarpe outlet , among other activities, promote Germany's top tier football league.

"The Bundesliga made me who I am and it is something I have learnt to embrace all the time. I am done with coaching and happily living with my family in Budapest, Hungary scarpe ecco italia ," Matthaus said during a media briefing in Nairobi.

Matthaus, the 1990 World Cup winner and seven-time Bundesliga winner becomes the second ambassador of the Bundesliga Legends Network to tour the country following a previous visit by Nigerian Sunday Oliseh late last year.

"The strength of Bundesliga has already impacted the international scene. Look at the Germany national team. Mario Gotze, Marco Reus offerte scarpe ecco , Mesut Ozil, Sami Khedira, Toni Kroos ECCO Uomo Biom Venture Gtx Nere italia , Thomas Muller and a number of other world class players have come out of Bundesliga. The fact is that Bundesliga has one of the best youth systems in the world," Matthaus remarked.

He said that with a good mentality and a good side, a team is bound to win matches ECCO Uomo Biom Fjuel Train Argento Grigie italia , adding that the way German clubs are producing many German young talented players, beating them in the World Cup will be hard.

He re-visited Germany's 1-2 quarterfinal loss to Bulgaria during the 1994 World Cup held in the United States, saying that even though they had great players ECCO Collin Nautical Perf Nere italia , they did not play as a team and reiterated that if Kenya wants to grow the fans turnout numbers, the price of stadium tickets must be made affordable, like they have done in Germany.

Senior CPC official says stable ties vital to reform of China ECCO Uomo Intrinsic Sandali Nere italia , Vietnam

Contest for China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards held in Shandong

Folk dance event held during BRICS cultural festival in Xiamen

China to build cross-provincial national park for giant panda

China to build cross-provincial national park for giant panda

Aerial view of paddy fields in SW China's Guizhou

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng, NE China's Jilin

By Oliver Trust

BERLIN, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Germany's friendly-game against Finland this Wednesday evening most likely won't be a thrilling experience for football fans.

For 32-year-old Bastian Schweinsteiger though it will be an unforgettable game as it will be his last for Germany.

A few days ago, the Manchester United midfielder announced his retirement from the German national team after 120 games and over 12 years. After Schweinsteiger conquered football's peak by winning the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, his career has nosedived.

The Finland game will now be his last dance on the international stage. Schweinsteiger's last appearance in a German shirt is accompanied by the question whether it will be his last concert in professional football as his future at his club doesn't look bright to say the least.

ManU coach Jose Mourinho announced his intention to sideline Schweinsteiger who joined United when Louis van Gaal was in charge.

"It' ll be extremely hard for him to come back," Mourinho said.

The German has to train with Manchester's reserve team. While Mourinho was criticized by Schweinsteiger's former club Bayern Munich and former Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld, the Portuguese is obviously convinced Schweinsteiger's career is on the wane.

Hitzfeld called Mourinho's decision "disrespectful", saying: "Bastian Schweinsteiger is a personality in football and one that deserves a different kind of treatment," when interviewed by the Berlin-based newspaper "Die Welt".

Hitzfeld continued, "Bastian knows how quick things change in professional football. I' m sure he is still capable of being a key figure for a big club."

Hitzfeld additionally expects Schweinsteiger to fight back and regain a place in a top team's squad, either at his present club or elsewhere.

Recently Schweinsteiger announced his intention to finish his career in Manchester and rejected a move to another European outfit. Juventus Turin was said to be interested in Schweinsteiger. Now rumors are growing that Schweinsteiger could join Major League Soccer in the USA or the Chinese Super League next winter.

Schweinsteiger himself talked about "respectful talks" with Jose Mourinho. "I know his point of view and his goals," Schweinsteiger said. "I won't stop playing football, no matter what happens to me in Manchester."

The midfielder pointed out that he will most possibly make a decision to leave Manchester in winter. "For now I want to see how things develop. My dream is to help Manchester to achieve their goals. I want to show the ManU fans what I can deliver," Schweinsteiger said.

"I feel well at the moment and as I said, I won't join another club in Europe." Meaning only the USA or China are an option should he decide to leave Manchester.

While Hitzfeld attacked Mourinho, German head-coach Joachim Loew called Schweinsteiger's decision to retire from the German national team a "good decision" at the "right" time.

He indicated Schweinsteiger made this decision in order to concentrate at his club at the age of 32. "We want to say good bye to Bastian and thank him for all he has done for German football and the national team."

Loew knows exactly about his captain's injury problems. During Euro 2016 in France, Schweinsteiger lost his place in Germany's starting eleven precisely because he wasn't fully fit.

After returning to Manchester, for the most part he could not attend the training sessions due to his knee problems. A year before Schweinsteiger left his club Bayern Munich after 13 years, Pundits said it was because he had lost his place in.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!