.:: K Lierse SK ::.

At the end of a long Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
laiyongcai92

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-01-2019 03:09:41 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

WASHINGTON (AP) — Jason Kipnis Jersey , cold, wet afternoon, the New York Mets managed a split of their final road trip of the season.Michael Conforto hit a go-ahead, bases-loaded triple, rookie Jeff McNeil matched a career high with four hits and the Mets beat the Washington Nationals 8-6 on Sunday.The first pitch was delayed 25 minutes, and rain continued during the game, which lasted 4 hours, 14 minutes — the longest nine-inning contest this season for both teams. Washington’s grounds crew tended to the infield between innings throughout the day.The Mets finished their road slate at 40-41, better than their 33-42 mark at home, where they have six games left. New York took three of four from the Nationals in the teams’ final series of the season, and went 5-5 on its trip to Boston, Philadelphia and Washington.“It was nice to come in here and be able to do what we did to kind of even up the road trip,” manager Mickey Callaway said. “We played some good teams on the road trip and I think our guys have done a good job of continuing to fight all year, whether it’s the season or a road trip, or whatever. You don’t always see that, so I’m really proud of that from them.”Washington, which fell to .500 (78-7Cool a day after it was eliminated from playoff contention, scored three runs in the eighth and got the tying man into scoring position with two outs before Juan Soto fouled out.“Today was a tough game to mentally get in, get ready to play with the rain Lonnie Chisenhall Jersey , the delay. It’s pretty cold for the first time in a long time,” shortstop Trea Turner said. “Wasn’t fun conditions, but I felt like we battled.”The Nationals led 3-1 before New York rallied in the fourth. Wander Suero (3-1) entered with one out and two on and issued a walk before McNeil singled in a run.Conforto then poked a shot to left-center past a diving Michael A. Taylor to clear the bases and make it 5-3. Suero surrendered two more runs in the fifth when Kevin Plawecki delivered an RBI double and scored on Amed Rosario’s infield single.Drew Gagnon (2-1) pitched two scoreless innings for the Mets. Anthony Swarzak recorded the final five outs for his fourth save in five tries.New York starter Steven Matz allowed three runs in three innings. Washington’s Erick Fedde surrendered three runs in 3 1/3 innings.McNeil improved his batting average to .328 in 195 at-bats since his big league debut on July 24.“It’s awesome to come up here and have instant success,” McNeil said. “I’m going to try to finish strong.”Rookie Victor Robles homered, tripled and drove in three for Washington.TRAINER’S ROOMMets: Callaway said the team still plans to activate 3B David Wright from the disabled list before Tuesday’s game against Atlanta. Wright, who has not played for the Mets since May 2016 because of neck, back and shoulder injuries, is scheduled to start Saturday against Miami in what will likely be his final appearance in the big leagues. However, he could also make an earlier appearance. “I wouldn’t mind getting him in there and getting him a pinch-hit at bat when it makes sense in the Braves series,” Callaway said.RECORD SWIPETurner stole second base in the third to set the Nationals’ career record with 123. The previous steals leader since the club moved to Washington in 2005 was Ian Desmond’s 122 from 2009 to 2015. Turner’s 42 steals this season lead the majors.“I think any time a record is within reach I think it’s always cool to be mentioned along with it or beat one or kind of set your own,” Turner said.UP NEXTMets: New York has Monday off. RHP Noah Syndergaard (12-4, 3.36 ERA) is scheduled to start Tuesday against Atlanta.Nationals: RHP Stephen Strasburg (9-7, 3.83 ERA), who is 17-7 with a 3.04 ERA in 30 career starts against Miami, gets the nod as Washington opens its final home series of the season Monday against the Marlins. LOS ANGELES (AP) — Committed to the defensive side of his game this year, even while his offense floundered, Los Angeles Dodgers catcher Austin Barnes was finally rewarded for his patience.Barnes hit just his second home run of the season and first since May 3, while also helping starting pitcher Rich Hill turn his night around as the Dodgers erased an early four-run deficit to defeat the New York Mets 11-4 on Tuesday.David Freese hit his first homer with his new club and the Dodgers remained a half-game behind first-place Colorado in the NL West. The teams meet this weekend for three games at Coors Field.Barnes was such a revelation for the Dodgers last year that he started 13 postseason games, including all seven in the World Series. But Yasmani Grandal has returned to being the team’s primary catcher http://www.indiansfanproshop.com/authentic-larry-doby-jersey , while Barnes’ bat has slumped. Dodgers pitchers, though, have continually praised Barnes’ work behind the plate.“It was obviously a tremendous swing and he did a great job again tonight behind the dish,” Hill said. “He’s obviously one of the best catchers in the league and to see him swing the bat the way he did tonight was great.”The Dodgers won for the ninth time in 11 games, while the Mets fell to 4-4 on their nine-game trip to Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles.Jay Bruce and Michael Conforto each hit a two-run homer off Hill to give the Mets a 4-0 advantage.“You don’t have (comfort) against these guys, not in this park, not with the way the roster’s constructed,” Mets manager Mickey Callaway said. “It’s going to be a long game because whoever you bring in, they’ve got weapons off the bench.”Freese, who made his Dodgers debut Saturday after he was acquired from the Pittsburgh Pirates, pulled Los Angeles within a run in the fourth when he went deep against Mets starter Jason Vargas for his 10th home run.“It’s a great pickup,” Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. “It’s a professional at-bat. It’s the willingness to do whatever we ask of him. He’s a guy that has been in big spots and has performed, so to have him on our roster for depth is huge.”The Dodgers added two more runs in the fourth inning, one on Barnes’ grounder to third base that was misplayed by Todd Frazier for an error, and another on a fielder’s choice grounder from Brian Dozier that gave Los Angeles a 5-4 lead.The Dodgers broke open the game with six runs in the seventh. Manny Machado, Freese and Enrique Hernandez all drove in runs, and Machado scored from second base on a wild pitch by reliever Corey Oswalt. Yasmani Grandal capped the outburst with a two-run double.Los Angeles’ comeback resembled the high-power club that swung its way to Game 7 of the World Series last year.“I think it’s starting to turn a little bit,” Barnes said. “I think we all know what we are capable of.”Vargas (5-9) gave up six hits and five runs — four earned — in 3 1/3 innings. He allowed four earned runs over his previous four starts.“I think just not being able to get that low call Bob Feller Jersey , especially,” Vargas said. “I felt there were some pretty good pitches in there that would have set some at-bats up a bit differently, and things just didn’t go our way after that.”Hill (7-5) permitted four runs and seven hits in six innings with a walk and eight strikeouts. After Frazier doubled following Conforto’s home run, Hill gave up just one more hit until he was removed to start the seventh.LOSS-LOSS LANDThe Mets have dropped 13 of their last 14 regular-season games to the Dodgers going back to May 28, 2016.TURNER HONOREDDodgers third baseman Justin Turner received two honors on Tuesday. He was chosen the National League player of the month for August, and selected the team’s Roberto Clemente Award nominee for his work on and off the field. Turner returned from the disabled list Aug. 2 and batted .402 in August with 22 runs, 11 doubles, six homers and a 1.213 OPS.TRAINER’S ROOMMets: C Devin Mesoraco was feeling residual soreness after straining his neck and back on a swing Monday, but tests showed he did not have a serious injury. … Callaway said RHP Anthony Swarzak, on the DL since early August with right shoulder inflammation, could be activated during the team’s upcoming seven-game homestand, which begins Friday against Philadelphia.Dodgers: RHP Kenley Jansen met with a team cardiologist, and the Dodgers are still trying to determine if their closer will travel this weekend to Colorado, where he has twice experienced an irregular heartbeat.UP NEXTRHP Zack Wheeler (9-7, 3.37 ERA) pitches for the Mets on Wednesday. He is coming off a tough-luck loss at San Francisco on Friday that snapped his seven-game win streak going back to July 14. LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (4-1, 2.24) will start for the Dodgers. He has a 2.38 ERA in four starts since coming off the disabled list after being sidelined by a left groin strain.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
DavidLee

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-07-2019 14:46:44 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

I'm so happy to stumble upon this thread and discover this post. You also have to check out https://www.2luxury2.com/dating-with-style-the-most-luxurious-ideas-for-couples/ and I'm sure you won't be disappointed! Thank you very much!
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!