.:: K Lierse SK ::.

in the past two. Viktor Fasth Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-04-2018 03:20:03 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

EASTBOURNE, England -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet celebrated his 28th birthday on Wednesday by beating Bernard Tomic of Australia 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 to reach the quarterfinals of the Aegon International. John Stockton Jersey . The Frenchman, who won the event in 2005 and 2006 when it was held in Nottingham, has struggled with a back injury and is playing only his third tournament since losing to Roger Federer in Miami in March. After missing the entire clay-court season leading into the French Open, he reached the third round in Paris before losing his opening match on grass last week in Halle. Tomic hit 16 aces, but he converted just one of 10 break points. Defending womens champion Elena Vesnina of Russia was beaten 7-5, 7-6 (9) by American Madison Keys, while defending mens champion Feliciano Lopez beat German qualifier Tobias Kamke 7-6 (10), 7-5. Second-seeded Petra Kvitova defeated American Varvara Lepchenko 6-4, 6-4, and sixth-seeded Flavia Pennetta of Italy fell to British wild-card entry Heather Watson 6-7 (6), 6-4, 6-2. Former champion Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark eased into the quarterfinals with a 6-3, 6-3 win over American Sloane Stephens. "I played well out there," Wozniacki said. "Sloane, especially in the second set, played really, really well, and really went for her shots. Didnt make it easy for me to finish it off. I held my composure and I served well. I got a lot of returns deep." Fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany saved two match points to overcome Alize Cornet of France 7-5, 1-6, 7-6 (3) in 2 hours, 26 minutes, and Camila Giorgi of Italy struggled to follow up her defeat of former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, taking just 10 minutes less and saving a match point to defeat British wild card Johanna Konta 1-6, 7-5, 7-5. Mens No. 4 seed Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain was defeated 6-2, 7-5 by Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, and other winners included Martin Klizan of Slovakia and Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Rudy Gobert Jersey .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders. Utah Jazz Jerseys . The Calgary Stampeders running back received the West Division nomination for the CFLs top individual award Thursday in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada and leagues eight head coaches. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Customized/ . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind.The Detroit Red Wings are looking to find a quick solution to their recent struggles on the road, and their schedule is offering that opportunity. After losing the opener of this six-game trip, the Red Wings attempt to continue their dominance of the NHL-worst Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Detroit (20-10-9) has dropped three of four games on the road, giving up the first goal in each of the last three. That was the case Saturday, when Jimmy Howard allowed the first two tallies en route to a 4-1 loss at Vancouver. We cant seem to get started on the road at all, coach Mike Babcock told the teams official website. So that responsibility lies with me but also with our leadership group and our whole room. Its not good enough. Its not good enough to be unprepared to do your job. That hasnt been the case anywhere against the Oilers (9-22-9), as the Red Wings are 13-0-1 in their last 14 meetings while winning six straight with an 18-6 scoring edge. Theyve claimed 11 of 12 points in their last six visits to Rexall Place, winning the most recent 5-0 on Nov. 2, 2013. Tomas Tatar was one of five Red Wings to find the net in that matchup, and he converted the only successful shootout attempt in a 2-1 home win against Edmonton on March 14. The left wing has 10 goals in his past 12 road games, getting one in each of the last two. Tatars team-leading 16 goals are three shy of his total last season. Gustav Nyquist is just behind Tatar with 15 goals,, but he has just four on the road. Dante Exum Jersey. The right wing assisted on Tatars tally Saturday, giving him seven points in his past five overall. Howard, who had 20 saves against the Canucks, will likely be back in net since hes won 10 straight starts against Edmonton behind a 1.37 goals-against average. While the Oilers own the fewest points in the league, theyre 7-4-1 against the Eastern Conference and scored three times in the third period en route to a 5-2 win over the New York Islanders on Sunday. Theyre 2-0-2 in four games since interim head coach Todd Nelson took sole possession of the Oilers bench In order for players to play a system thats a bit new to them, they have to have trust in the coach, Nelson said. A lot of these guys Ive worked with before, and I was able to establish that with them. Its following suit with the rest of the players. I like the way were applying the things were trying to teach out there, and its getting better every day. It always pays off when you win. Its only been four games where we got points, but its a start. Jordan Eberle and Matt Hendricks likely share that sentiment. Eberle has a point in three straight games after getting two over the previous nine, while Hendricks two goals Sunday was one fewer than his total over his first 34 contests. Eberle has three goals in five home meetings with Detroit, but none in the past two. Viktor Fasth gets the start in goal for the Oilers. Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!